Viral Image Illustrates Just How Cruel SeaWorld Is

This is a terrible reason to shit on Sea World. Seriously? The size of the parking lot? There are so many better reasons.

It's the size of the orca's living space that's the problem, the parking lot is just a comparison.

Sea world has its problems but this is just a dumb.. Zomg there is more space for thousands of cars than there is for a couple off whales. Yes the whale pens are small, But trying to compare the two is stupid.

fishbowl.jpg

But it isn't a whale so no one gives a shit.

Who out there doesn't know that being held in captivity sucks for the whales though?

Like is anyone really going to see this picture and go "OMG! I never knew how shitty it was for Shamu and Flipper all those years."

Off topic but it reminds me of "Super Size Me". I don't need a documentary to tell me how shitty macdonalds is for my health.

Ban whales before it gets worse.

ban the sea imo. if they didnt keep producing intelligent animals, we wouldnt have to capture them.

was I the only one that had to unsuccessfully resist the urge to laugh during Blackfish,when Tilikim ripped that homeless dudes nads off?

Sea world has its problems but this is just a dumb.. Zomg there is more space for thousands of cars than there is for a couple off whales. Yes the whale pens are small, But trying to compare the two is stupid.
Those whales live in areas many times the size of that parking lot, maybe reduce the parking lot at the cost of losing guests so that the whales have even the smallest amount of extra space. Why is comparing the two so stupid? It shows that they are all about the profit and couldn't give a shit about the animals they put on display. Why is comparing the two so stupid? They own all the land, they choose how to allocate it.
Who out there doesn't know that being held in captivity sucks for the whales though?

Like is anyone really going to see this picture and go "OMG! I never knew how shitty it was for Shamu and Flipper all those years."

Off topic but it reminds me of "Super Size Me". I don't need a documentary to tell me how shitty macdonalds is for my health.

A lot of people I'm sure aren't really aware because they've never stopped to think about it. This gets people talking and spreading awareness. And it helps to see the details and exactly what's wrong with the situation instead of just being vaguely aware that it's probably shitty.

My desire to see this documentary just went from Who Cares to Fuck That.

no spoilers but they got this 12000lb killer whale named Tillikim that's straight ganksta:icon_twis. I think he's got like 10 confirmed kills

Back