Viral Image Illustrates Just How Cruel SeaWorld Is

Seaworld isn't as cruel as the Chinese. At least Seaworld doesn't saw them up while they are still alive.

As you can tell by the lame-arsed responses, most don't give a fuck, which is a damn shame.

Anyone here seen Blackfish? It's on uk netflix. I strongly recommend you watch it. I went to seaworld as a kid and i regret it....as corny as it sounds ha

Seaworld isn't as cruel as the Chinese. At least Seaworld doesn't saw them up while they are still alive.

You're comparing a group of uneducated people in a huge culture doing something to survive, to a group of very educated people doing something for a financial profit. Neither one is good, but Seaworld is hardly the honorable ones in this situation.

I'm happy to see there's alot of jokes about the OP, because the premise of the arguement is worth joking about.

Yeah, a satelite pic of the gigantic parking lots of Sea World is meant to accomidate the multiple thousands of visitors per day of the season that the park is open.

Any clue why the propaganda bullshit artists didn't include closer pictures of the killer whale tanks? Because they're pretty damn huge in their own right.

killer-whale-pools-big.jpg

140411-sea-world-orcas-1733_2814739081eda3fd3c97d8910ccaba8d.jpg

seaworld-shamu-stadium-aerial.jpg

SEA_SWSD_Site_Plan_t540.jpg

And these enviromentalist communist idiots that would was Seaworld to be shut down, what would they like to happen to all the killer whales? Set them all free?

Here's the reality of the situation, what happened to the Willie, of 'Free Willie,' when he was freed in 2003.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-willy-whale-dies/

Don't watch if you don't want to be punched in the childhood.

Blackfish was a propaganda piece and a lot of it was crap, like them catching the orcas in the 1970s being paraded as if it was happening now.

OR them using non seaworld owned aquatics parks as evidence.

Seaworld rehabilitates thousands of animals, and releases them, and those it cant it trains and keeps. Of course I am sure some of you would rather they just let those animals die, GTFO.

https://medium.com/@isaacwadd/whats-wrong-with-blackfish-3e5a366c28c7

You're comparing a group of uneducated people in a huge culture doing something to survive, to a group of very educated people doing something for a financial profit. Neither one is good, but Seaworld is hardly the honorable ones in this situation.

Yeah, SeaWorld is exploiting sea animals.
Zoos are exploiting land animals.
Pet owners are exploiting their pets.
Prisons that give tours are exploiting prisoners.

And yes, Japan and China killing every sea animal they can get their spears through to sell for profit, and are worthy of comparing to the horrific Seaworld which preserve animal life for public entertainment.

I'm happy to see there's alot of jokes about the OP, because the premise of the arguement is worth joking about.

Yeah, a satelite pic of the gigantic parking lots of Sea World is meant to accomidate the multiple thousands of visitors per day of the season that the park is open.

Any clue why the propaganda bullshit artists didn't include closer pictures of the killer whale tanks? Because they're pretty damn huge in their own right.

killer-whale-pools-big.jpg

140411-sea-world-orcas-1733_2814739081eda3fd3c97d8910ccaba8d.jpg

seaworld-shamu-stadium-aerial.jpg

SEA_SWSD_Site_Plan_t540.jpg

And these enviromentalist communist idiots that would was Seaworld to be shut down, what would they like to happen to all the killer whales? Set them all free?

Here's the reality of the situation, what happened to the Willie, of 'Free Willie,' when he was freed in 2003.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-willy-whale-dies/

Don't watch if you don't want to be punched in the childhood.

I think the joke is on you, sir.

LOL @ at any of those tanks being "huge", and big enough for a massive marine mammal to thrive in.

It doesn't show that. It's still a really interesting movie, I would totally suggest you watch it.

The way Tilikum was kept in a holding pen with a group of females who attacked him relentlessly... it was only a matter of time.
And the way that trainer keep a cool calm head when being pulled under was beyond impressive.
Recommended. (Fuck the apologists!)

LOL @ at any of those tanks being "huge", and big enough for a massive marine mammal to thrive in.

Never seen them in person, have you? I have. No one would look at them and think 'Those tanks are small' unless they have preconceived political motives.

So, exactly what would the political motives be, if not to shut down the park? Haven't seen a single protester say they should build bigger tanks.

facepalm23.gif

Pacific Ocean > Sea World tank.

And fuck Sea World. Those Orcas are brilliant creatures. Too brilliant to be jumping through fucking hoops

Pacific Ocean > Sea World tank.

And fuck seaworld. Those Orcas are brilliant creatures. Too brilliant to be jumping through fucking hoops

How convienient you didn't quote, or address what happened to 'Willie.'

Yes, shut down the park and let the whales into the ocean, to die.

Wouldn't be surpised if you secretly wish someone would walk into Seaworld with a gun and put all of those sea animals out of their misery.

south-park-season-13-11-whale-whores.jpg

Still waiting for them to make a legitimate sea world, as in an amusement park that is actually built under the sea.

thats a terrible idea. if u watch archer, then yall know wat im talkin bout

How convienient you didn't quote, or address what happened to 'Willie.'

Yes, shut down the park and let the whales into the ocean, to die.

Sea world isn't a research center for the benefit of Sea Animals. Its a fucking circus for profit. If the whales don't perform, they are useless to the park. For example, in that documentary when they took that young whale from its mother, so the mother could focus on doing backflips.

You do realize that they dont "catch" the whales right? They are abandon or sick animals that would die left on there own. They cant be reintroduced, you know that right?

What about all the good work seaworld does, you would know if you have ever worked with them how many animals they save and care for, and even release.

Or how most of the "Facts" in the doc are misleading or misrepresented. Lets gloss over the fact that they say there have been no killer whale attacks in the wild, when there have been.

I am not against stopping the whale shows, I am not opposed either. But my issue is they straight lie about a bunch of stuff while ignoring most of the benefits the company actually does.

I just legit loled with his post. Orcas swim up to 100 miles a day, but yeah those tanks are "huge" so they should be good. :rolleyes:

Back