Crime "violent extremism"

I think BLM and ANTIFA, along with any hardcore protest organization is going to have a certain percentage of radicals. But you can definitely make judgements on people based on the things they choose to advertise.

I wouldn't look at a guy rocking the Confederate flag and think he's a terrorist, and neither would I for a BLM shirt. ANTIFA seems a little different, but I'm not even sure that's an actual organization with leadership or just a bunch of anarchists running around being a menace to society.
So you're saying antifa has to be a organization to be labeled as extreme? That's what you said here right?

It's funny, I bought my daughter a rise against T shirt a couple weeks ago while at their concert. Guess what the back has on it? BLM fist.
So I guess they can label people like myself how they want now?

You know what? It doesn't matter. Imma keep flying my flags. Fuk em.

So you're saying antifa has to be a organization to be labeled as extreme? That's what you said here right?

It's funny, I bought my daughter a rise against T shirt a couple weeks ago while at their concert. Guess what the back has on it? BLM fist.
So I guess they can label people like myself how they want now?

You know what? It doesn't matter. Imma keep flying my flags. Fuk em.

I thought I was more clear in my first post. I think symbolism like that is an indicator of a person's behavior. And labeling an organization as an extremist organization requires an actual organization. I also said I don't really think they are extremist organizations at their core. They likely attract a lot of radicals with their messaging.

Someone's freedom fighter is another person's terrorist. Wearing a hat doesn't make you an extremist. We have literal KKK members and Nazis in this country for fucks sake.

I thought I was more clear in my first post. I think symbolism like that is an indicator of a person's behavior. And labeling an organization as an extremist organization requires an actual organization. I also said I don't really think they are extremist organizations at their core. They likely attract a lot of radicals with their messaging.

Someone's freedom fighter is another person's terrorist. Wearing a hat doesn't make you an extremist. We have literal KKK members and Nazis in this country for fucks sake.

The idea that Antifa has no organization and is just a bunch of like minded randos who share similar views and just happen to work together in creating chaos is horseshit. They may not be a top down paramilitary with a single leader and membership cards but they do have leadership and act in an organized fashion. They are organized by left wing activist shit heads and funded and supplied by 501c orgs which are downstream from the Democrat party and it's rich donors. It's the only way you are getting a bunch of criminals and professional troublemakers to show up in places all over the country all dressed in black for the blaq block, carrying signs and fireworks and working in unison to harass everyone else. They are very much extremists and terrorists because they use violence and intimidation in an attempt to affect social and political changes.

KKK members and actual Nazi's are marginal figures. They don't get much done in the way of violence and certainly not politically because no one wants anything to do with them. Leftist extremists on the other hand are supported by the mainstream left. That's why left wing politicians speak words of encouragement for their "protests" and get people to donate to bail funds. That's why the MSM happily gaslights everyone with nonsense about "mostly peaceful" while the scene behind them looks like the fucking apocalypse. Sure it's "mostly peaceful" and if we use that same type of analysis then WWII was also mostly peaceful. After all the firebombing of Dresden wasn't happening every day of the war.

Its always

"what about BLM and Antifa."

"Were not extremists, they are"

The right loves and defends their extremists well. Remember there are good people that support racist rallies.<Lmaoo>

I think BLM and ANTIFA, along with any hardcore protest organization is going to have a certain percentage of radicals. But you can definitely make judgements on people based on the things they choose to advertise.

I wouldn't look at a guy rocking the Confederate flag and think he's a terrorist, and neither would I for a BLM shirt. ANTIFA seems a little different, but I'm not even sure that's an actual organization with leadership or just a bunch of anarchists running around being a menace to society.
It’s not.

The idea that Antifa has no organization and is just a bunch of like minded randos who share similar views and just happen to work together in creating chaos is horseshit. They may not be a top down paramilitary with a single leader and membership cards but they do have leadership and act in an organized fashion. They are organized by left wing activist shit heads and funded and supplied by 501c orgs which are downstream from the Democrat party and it's rich donors. It's the only way you are getting a bunch of criminals and professional troublemakers to show up in places all over the country all dressed in black for the blaq block, carrying signs and fireworks and working in unison to harass everyone else. They are very much extremists and terrorists because they use violence and intimidation in an attempt to affect social and political changes.

KKK members and actual Nazi's are marginal figures. They don't get much done in the way of violence and certainly not politically because no one wants anything to do with them. Leftist extremists on the other hand are supported by the mainstream left. That's why left wing politicians speak words of encouragement for their "protests" and get people to donate to bail funds. That's why the MSM happily gaslights everyone with nonsense about "mostly peaceful" while the scene behind them looks like the fucking apocalypse. Sure it's "mostly peaceful" and if we use that same type of analysis then WWII was also mostly peaceful. After all the firebombing of Dresden wasn't happening every day of the war.
Show me all the antifa deaths of the last 30 year and then show me the right wing deaths of the last 30 year.

I’ll wait.

Cruz is playing stupid and it's not a good look. People in this thread shouldn't play dumb right alongside him.

I highly doubt that the FBI says "If you see this symbol, it's a violent extremis." More likely they say "This isn't a commonly used symbol, if you see if in conjunction with other signs, you should look closer." We have groups in the US who have chosen to cloak their violent intentions in the traditional symbols of the U.S., falsely believing that they somehow represent the true nature of the U.S. They are fringe groups of people.

While this forum has a hardon for BLM, it's not a violent extremist group. There were political protests, a small percentage of which turned into riots. That's not an extremist group. It's pretty close to a mainstream position at this point. You can walk into churches and find BLM symbolism. Sports teams have supported the message. People seem to no longer understand what "extremism" is or they continue to struggle with the idea that BLM isn't some fringe political idea, like the nutjobs who are hoping for a civil war.

The obsession with making a false equivalency between BLM and groups who have specifically organized themselves for a future violent intent will never cease to amaze me.

Cruz is playing stupid and it's not a good look. People in this thread shouldn't play dumb right alongside him.

I highly doubt that the FBI says "If you see this symbol, it's a violent extremis." More likely they say "This isn't a commonly used symbol, if you see if in conjunction with other signs, you should look closer." We have groups in the US who have chosen to cloak their violent intentions in the traditional symbols of the U.S., falsely believing that they somehow represent the true nature of the U.S. They are fringe groups of people.

While this forum has a hardon for BLM, it's not a violent extremist group. There were political protests, a small percentage of which turned into riots. That's not an extremist group. It's pretty close to a mainstream position at this point. You can walk into churches and find BLM symbolism. Sports teams have supported the message. People seem to no longer understand what "extremism" is or they continue to struggle with the idea that BLM isn't some fringe political idea, like the nutjobs who are hoping for a civil war.

The obsession with making a false equivalency between BLM and groups who have specifically organized themselves for a future violent intent will never cease to amaze me.
Bahaha this is golden. Mostly peaceful huh? As the buildings burn in the background.

What happened to not assuming someone was a violent criminal based on the way they present themselves?
We all know that's a myth. I was a youngster with a beard wearing a Ramones t-shirt and it got plenty of attention in Montréal. I assume the same things happen in most NA cities.

Bahaha this is golden. Mostly peaceful huh? As the buildings burn in the background.
You'd get shot in the face by a guy with a BLM flag screaming "death to all crackers" and Panamaican would justify it. He's just as bad as PapaChulo. The difference: Papa is a fucking moron. Panamaican is highly intelligent. He chooses to see the world like that and to justify anything the left does. Tell me which one is worst?

They labeled a former 20 yr navy seals organization on that list too

Peaceful should I add more? This went on for months and crime is way up still.

You'd get shot in the face by a guy with a BLM flag screaming "death to all crackers" and Panamaican would justify it. He's just as bad as PapaChulo. The difference: Papa is a fucking moron. Panamaican is highly intelligent. He chooses to see the world like that and to justify anything the left does. Tell me which one is worst?
Pan believed Jussie.

<6>

As a southerner and also a veteran, I do find the love for the Confederate flag to be rooted in ignorance. It's a symbol of a bunch of terrorists to the United States that tried to not be the United States over the issue of owning other human beings as property. I don't think it represents any patriotic American values.

<36>

You're an incredibly ignorant Southerner if you think the forming of the Confederate States and the Civil war were that simple and singular in issue.

Wasn't Frank Castle, "The Punisher" in the FBI?

Is the punisher symbol really that controversial?

I'll say this. Some guys sport the punisher logo at my gyms. Damn near all of them are assholes.

Extremists.....no
Terrorists....no
Assholes....pretty much

And Frank Castle was my favorite comic book character as a kid.

Symbols matter... how deep does a correlation go though? "Violent extremism" is quite the stretch for someone sporting a symbol who's not guilty of coming violence or doing anything extreme... Does a black fist now represent violent extremism or an antifa flag? Probably much more than a confederate flag or whatever nonsense narrative they're pushing as these groups have literally promoted and committed violent extremism regularly recently...

This seems to just be more cultural Marxism and a muddying of language and definitions to further anger and confuse the mindless... Cruz is a useful tool and the FBI are as corrupt an organization as there is...

How does he claim not to know about this? He is in charge correct?
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts FBI's Chris Wray over patriotic symbols FBI says are indicative of "violent extremism": "What are y'all doing?"

Hey look! It's a career liar and piece of shit making a fool of himself again.

How does he claim not to know about this? He is in charge correct?
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts FBI's Chris Wray over patriotic symbols FBI says are indicative of "violent extremism": "What are y'all doing?"

what a load of shit from cruz here. a mountain made out of an out of context document with no background info on how the fbi uses it. its obviously part of a multifactorial assessment of extremists and not some conspiracy to target patriotic americans.

horse shit and not unlike the most despicable posters on here who strawman and take things out of context trying to prove a point.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back