International Vietnam poised to be big post-pandemic winner

No, people who won't fuck up the whole world because of dirty-ass markets and lie about their death tolls afterwards

You ever been to a vietnamese market? Its..... not exactly like a supermarket

Vietnam is very pro-capitalist, and an enhanced partnership with the US would be a very good thing for them financially.

US + Taiwan & Vietnam (for cheap manufacturing) & Japan (an advanced tech ally) would mean China is shit out of luck.

Reshore most of the manufacturing and let Taiwan and Vietnam divvy up what we don't reshore.

Pull everything out of China.
Add India and flip Bangladesh to really shit on them.

It's cut & dried 1A expression. I won't be misrepresented.
Think about the poor mods. They're trying to make sure stuff is ok here and you're making them fap. They are other stuff to do you know. It's w major distraction for them. Espwof they're at the office

I knew that Hong Kong was an uber capitalist nation

Outrageous Metropolis.

hk.png

i banged a Viet girl back in Tech School so i have a pretty good knowledge base on this subject.

Well they are used to being winners , am I right America ? .......

Uuuuuummm... ever been to Vietnam? I have THREE times in the past 13 months. Even THEY don’t consider it a victory.

Lopsided death toll, left with a land of agent orange and unexploded bombs etc etc.

And one of the biggest complaints kept hearing was, “when the Viet Cong finally took over the south they found out the hard way that 92% of the south Vietnamese had been evacuated already. WTF?!?!? Most of the remaining were old people and handicapped. Which the North ended up having to take care of.”

It's doubtful I'll last through June. <45>

I hope that is wrong. We are not going to see eye to eye on the gay thing, but you make really excellent posts. A real contribution here.

Trumps not a neoliberal so he will be bringing these jobs back to where they belong- America
Just like his ties. Hell everything the whole Trump family puts their name on is made in China. I prefer my Presidents to support American manufactures. That is why you will never see me in a Trump tie. I buy American products when possible.

Somehow I get the feeling if Captain Bone Spurs had actually been drafted, he wouldn’t have lasted 2 weeks before getting captured and posing with this exact face and flag.

They’re treating me the best. Beautifully. They’ve never treated the PoWs like this ever. Maybe in the history of wars.
You know we go for long walks, maybe some gardening........the food, you know the Foe Soup is delicious.
A lot of people......and I’m not saying who......you can guess who they are.......are saying that this war is wrong and we are imperialistic capital pigs who shall be destroyed when the proletariat rises in rebellion. And that the Vietnamese people shall be victorious and ........I agree......and my good friend John Mc Cain here agrees........oh he saying he DOESNT agree and is making throat slitting gestures at me ..........well considering he keeps falling down stairs and breaking his legs and somehow spends all day just hanging around in chains from the roof all day while good Americans.....like me....you know I like people who don’t get captured ...............

.......goes on for 2 hours a day.

What’s your military background?

And which of Trump’s opponents ever been in the military? Hillary wouldn’t have been able to lead a group of nuns in a prayer and Bernie would have been booted out before his 2 year mark for insubordination.

Just like his ties. Hell everything the whole Trump family puts their name on is made in China. I prefer my Presidents to support American manufactures. That is why you will never see me in a Trump tie. I buy American products when possible.
Ngl years back I was given a Donald Trump clothing brand tie and that mfer was Made In Mexico lmao

It’s all a facade it always is with these scumbags

project and profit that’s literally it

Vietnam has a market economy and is one of the most pro-capitalist countries on Earth. It also has a long history of distrust and violent clashes with the Chinese. When you say "war", they think CCP not Murica.

A lot of stateside manufacturing jobs.

shore.png

Just making my way thru this thread, sorry what is FDI ?

What’s your military background?

And which of Trump’s opponents ever been in the military? Hillary wouldn’t have been able to lead a group of nuns in a prayer and Bernie would have been booted out before his 2 year mark for insubordination.

I have lvl 55 Gold Prestige badge in Call of Duty but then I was never drafted and I didn’t have to get my billionaire daddy to write me a note for "Bone Spurs" and i didn’t apply for the position of CiC of the US military and I don’t shit on Gold Star families or Purple Star Heroes or Prisoners of War who showed the highest ideals of a soldier in combat..........need I go on ?

<{pranko}>

Back