International Vietnam poised to be big post-pandemic winner

I have lvl 55 Gold Prestige badge in Call of Duty but then I was never drafted and I didn’t have to get my billionaire daddy to write me a note for "Bone Spurs" and i didn’t apply for the position of CiC of the US military and I don’t shit on Gold Star families or Purple Star Heroes or Prisoners of War who showed the highest ideals of a soldier in combat..........need I go on ?

<{pranko}>
First off, congrats on the COD accolades. I guess I should have given you a pass to begin with.

Keep in mind, it was Vietnam that Trump didn’t go to. Hindsight 20/20, EVERYONE should have avoided that debacle. My stepdad was there and he said it was just a “drug-bender death tour where nothing got accomplished due to fighting with our hands tied”.

Lastly, There were MANY veterans then and now that shit on John McCain’s recklessness.

Just making my way thru this thread, sorry what is FDI ?

Foreign Direct Investment. In organic form, it's when a company based in foreign country makes capital investments to conduct and expand their business in another. One result of that is job creation.

Vietnam beat US in the war and now decades later they come back to steal your jobs. They can’t stop winning.

Foreign Direct Investment. In organic form, it's when a company based in foreign country makes capital investments to conduct and expand their business in another. One result of that is job creation.
Cool thanks!

Somehow I get the feeling if Captain Bone Spurs had actually been drafted, he wouldn’t have lasted 2 weeks before getting captured and posing with this exact face and flag.

Well as pittifull an excuse bonespurs are, at least he didnt go all Ted Neugent. You have to give him that.

High Times:How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin’ it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I’m gonna play their own game, and I’m gonna destroy ‘em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin’ awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I’ve always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherfucker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was – ‘cause I was really into bein’ clean and on the ball – I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn’t believe the smell. They were ridiculin’ me and pushin’ me around and I was cryin’, but all the time I was laughin’ to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin’ up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin’ up. So I went home and cleaned up.

Well as pittifull an excuse bonespurs are, at least he didnt go all Ted Neugent. You have to give him that.

High Times:How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin’ it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I’m gonna play their own game, and I’m gonna destroy ‘em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin’ awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I’ve always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherfucker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was – ‘cause I was really into bein’ clean and on the ball – I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn’t believe the smell. They were ridiculin’ me and pushin’ me around and I was cryin’, but all the time I was laughin’ to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin’ up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin’ up. So I went home and cleaned up.
Dat method acting tho.

Move our factories to neighboring countries in SE Asia.

We can keep making stuff cheaply.

China's neighbors can gain more influence in the region.

Win/win

1980's: Authoritarian Communist Ruskies bad, but authoritarian Communist Chinaman good

2020's: Authoritarian Communist Chinaman bad, but authoritarian Communist Vietcong good

Murican logic
Vietnam is small and more easily bullied into selling stuff
Vietnam has a market economy and is one of the most pro-capitalist countries on Earth. It also has a long history of distrust and violent clashes with the Chinese. When you say "war", they think CCP not Murica.
Yes, communist is a bad term, but they are authoritarian. communism died in 1991. China is also not communist, they are an authoritarian technocratic one-party State focused on global hegemony.

Vietnam is small and more easily bullied into selling stuff

Yes, communist is a bad term, but they are authoritarian. communism died in 1991. China is also not communist, they are an authoritarian technocratic one-party State focused on global hegemony.
In one of the videos by those 2 White guys (SerpentZA and Lawowhy86) on their YouTube channels, they mentioned that China really doesn't have much social safety nets.

People on the right keep saying it is a Communist country are flat out wrong. China is a Capitalist ethno Fascist 1 party state intent on global hegemony and expansion. They are not Communist, people can own businesses and own property.

In one of the videos by those 2 White guys (SerpentZA and Lawowhy86) on their YouTube channels, they mentioned that China really doesn't have much social safety nets.

People on the right keep saying it is a Communist country are flat out wrong. China is a Capitalist ethno Fascist 1 party state intent on global hegemony and expansion. They are not Communist, people can own businesses and own property.
I'm not sure they're fascist either. For example, what fascist country would implement 1 child policy for their majority ethnicity while allowing minorities to have 2 children?
They're also accepting of half-breeds.
The truth is, they were a communist country, now they have some communist policies still in place with capitalist policies too. Their main goal is the perpetuation of the CCP in power while becoming very powerful.
Real fascists, not the hollywood ones, have a huge focus on culture, on race and history. They only support the Han because they understand the dangers of multiculturalism, it's a pragmatic decision not an ideological one.

I'm not sure they're fascist either. For example, what fascist country would implement 1 child policy for their majority ethnicity while allowing minorities to have 2 children?
They're also accepting of half-breeds.
The truth is, they were a communist country, now they have some communist policies still in place with capitalist policies too. Their main goal is the perpetuation of the CCP in power while becoming very powerful.
Real fascists, not the hollywood ones, have a huge focus on culture, on race and history. They only support the Han because they understand the dangers of multiculturalism, it's a pragmatic decision not an ideological one.

They are destroying the Ugyhurs , colonizing their land with Han Chinese. Forcing Uyghurs to give up their culture, coercing them to not speak their language and worship their god. Putting men in concentration camps and forcing the women to take in Han men. They are destroying their cemetaries. China pursued forced assimilation and colonization in Tibet also. These are typical fascist behaviors.

They can accept mixed persons, because they know the size of the Han population means the mixed person will get swamped. The early European colonists in South Africa did mix with non Whites. Early European settlers in Brazil also mixed with non-Whites but later adopted a White supremacist doctrine. ISIS , despite waging genocide on the Kurds, did have a few Kurds in its ranks.

The 1 child policy was to make them stronger, because they knew with unregulated reproduction, you woudl have immense poverty and society can not advance. Minorities are tiny and swamped by Han so minorities never posed a threat.

The CCP is just a ethnofascist government pushing racial supremacy. They are pushing Han supremacy because its their race and culture. They are afraid that if they do not wipe out the Uyghurs and Tibetans and colonize the area with Han, that sometime in the future the area might slip out of Han control.

Now add to this China's neocolonialism in Africa and territorial expansionism in the South China Sea, it all smacks of a aggressive Nationalism / Fascism.

They are destroying the Ugyhurs , colonizing their land with Han Chinese. Forcing Uyghurs to give up their culture, coercing them to not speak their language and worship their god. Putting men in concentration camps and forcing the women to take in Han men. They are destroying their cemetaries. China pursued forced assimilation and colonization in Tibet also. These are typical fascist behaviors.

They can accept mixed persons, because they know the size of the Han population means the mixed person will get swamped. The early European colonists in South Africa did mix with non Whites. Early European settlers in Brazil also mixed with non-Whites but later adopted a White supremacist doctrine. ISIS , despite waging genocide on the Kurds, did have a few Kurds in its ranks.

The 1 child policy was to make them stronger, because they knew with unregulated reproduction, you woudl have immense poverty and society can not advance. Minorities are tiny and swamped by Han so minorities never posed a threat.

The CCP is just a ethnofascist government pushing racial supremacy. They are pushing Han supremacy because its their race and culture. They are afraid that if they do not wipe out the Uyghurs and Tibetans and colonize the area with Han, that sometime in the future the area might slip out of Han control.

Now add to this China's neocolonialism in Africa and territorial expansionism in the South China Sea, it all smacks of a aggressive Nationalism / Fascism.
Well, neither the Dutch nor the Portuguese were fascists. American slaveholders were not fascist either.
Fascism is a specific ideology of the 20th century. It's not just racism.
The Chinese are happy to accept Tibetans that become Han, change their names etc. A jew couldn't do that in Germany.
ISIS was not fascist at all, they're a Islamic supremacist group, they had nothing against the Kurdish race, what genocide did they commit against the Kurds?
They killed the Ezidi, a kurdish sub group that doesn't follow Islam. They killed YPG communists and their women feminist fighters. They were happy to accept members of any race as long as they were Sunni muslims, their ranks were filled with Arabs, blacks, white redheaded Chechens, and asian Indonesians.
The closest to fascism in Syria is the Syrian Social Nationalist Party(they even have a Swastika as their logo) and to a small degree Assad with his Arab nationalism. They hate the Kurds because they're Kurds and not Arabs.

1980's: Authoritarian Communist Ruskies bad, but authoritarian Communist Chinaman good

2020's: Authoritarian Communist Chinaman bad, but authoritarian Communist Vietcong good

Murican logic

Tbf they as two communist countries have fought each other and practice different communist ideologies

Well, neither the Dutch nor the Portuguese were fascists. American slaveholders were not fascist either.
Fascism is a specific ideology of the 20th century. It's not just racism.
The Chinese are happy to accept Tibetans that become Han, change their names etc. A jew couldn't do that in Germany.
ISIS was not fascist at all, they're a Islamic supremacist group, they had nothing against the Kurdish race, what genocide did they commit against the Kurds?
They killed the Ezidi, a kurdish sub group that doesn't follow Islam. They killed YPG communists and their women feminist fighters. They were happy to accept members of any race as long as they were Sunni muslims, their ranks were filled with Arabs, blacks, white redheaded Chechens, and asian Indonesians.
The closest to fascism in Syria is the Syrian Social Nationalist Party(they even have a Swastika as their logo) and to a small degree Assad with his Arab nationalism. They hate the Kurds because they're Kurds and not Arabs.

Fascism is a far right authoritarian racial (or ethnic or cultural) nationalism. Han China imposing their culture on everyone is fascism, as they are destroying the identity of minorities. If the US government tried to force Jews and Native Americans to accept evangelical Christianity, adopt Christian names and give up their identities, it would be denounced as Fascist and Nazi. Southern slave holders were also fascist, because of their authoritarian control and deliberate destruction of African identities.

Fascism is linked to racial / cultural / ethnic supremacy. ISIS were fascists, because they were trying to eraze non Arab cultural identity and replace it with Arab supremacy. Islam is Arab supremacy, even if non-Arabs take part in advancing Islam. ISIS accepting Kurds and non-Arabs within their ranks doesn't negate them from being fascists ; the 3rd Reich accepted Japanese as allies while fighting against their fellow Germanic British.

Cool thanks!

It's not the only definition, but the one in which it's more often mutually beneficial. On the other hand, the CCP's idea of FDI is just code for buying up controlling interest in US tech assets and transferring intellectual property overseas.

Fascism is a far right authoritarian racial (or ethnic or cultural) nationalism. Han China imposing their culture on everyone is fascism, as they are destroying the identity of minorities.

I think they fit the bill closely enough.

mb.png

Fascism is a far right authoritarian racial (or ethnic or cultural) nationalism. Han China imposing their culture on everyone is fascism, as they are destroying the identity of minorities. If the US government tried to force Jews and Native Americans to accept evangelical Christianity, adopt Christian names and give up their identities, it would be denounced as Fascist and Nazi. Southern slave holders were also fascist, because of their authoritarian control and deliberate destruction of African identities.

Fascism is linked to racial / cultural / ethnic supremacy. ISIS were fascists, because they were trying to eraze non Arab cultural identity and replace it with Arab supremacy. Islam is Arab supremacy, even if non-Arabs take part in advancing Islam. ISIS accepting Kurds and non-Arabs within their ranks doesn't negate them from being fascists ; the 3rd Reich accepted Japanese as allies while fighting against their fellow Germanic British.

Communism was also linked to racial/cultural/ethnic supremacy. Has China really treated its small peoples differently in any way, to how Marx and Engels originally laid it out? And how Lenin and Stalin carried it out?

But at the first victorious uprising of the French proletariat, which Louis Napoleon is striving with all his might to conjure up, the Austrian Germans and Magyars will be set free and wreak a bloody revenge on the Slav barbarians. The general war which will then break out will smash this Slav Sonderbund and wipe out all these petty hidebound nations, down to their very names.

The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkerabfälle

Make no mistake about it, both Marx and Engels were extremely racist, elitist and supremacist, even by the standards of their time. They believed that it was simply "fate" that small peoples would eventually be wiped out by larger populations. China is simply carrying out this vision.

Communism was also linked to racial/cultural/ethnic supremacy. Has China really treated its small peoples differently in any way, to how Marx and Engels originally laid it out? And how Lenin and Stalin carried it out?

But at the first victorious uprising of the French proletariat, which Louis Napoleon is striving with all his might to conjure up, the Austrian Germans and Magyars will be set free and wreak a bloody revenge on the Slav barbarians. The general war which will then break out will smash this Slav Sonderbund and wipe out all these petty hidebound nations, down to their very names.

The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkerabfälle

Make no mistake about it, both Marx and Engels were extremely racist, elitist and supremacist, even by the standards of their time. They believed that it was simply "fate" that small peoples would eventually be wiped out by larger populations. China is simply carrying out this vision.
I aware some Communists were racial supremacists, like Che for instance. The reason for calling China fascist rather than just Communist, isn't just the racial angle, but more importantly them not outlawing free enterpise. If the CCP owned the means of production and acted in a racial supremacist manner, then you could argue they are Communist, or to be more accurate Communism with Chinese charateristics.

Back