(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

dern1.0.0.jpg

She can murder the majority of the men on this forum with relative ease and she is n soft female. You don't know who you are fucking with and a vagina doesn't give you license to be a violent asshole.

Hmmm, I don't know about that.

She's 5'2" 115 pounds.

That's the size of, what, a 6th grade boy?

To be clear she should have been charged with assault also.
Sure, but there are varying degrees. She slapped him and caused some potential mild pain (if any) and he broke her face.

I'm not a lawyer but if he cannot make the claim that he was defending himself he's going to get treated harsher, yes?

dern1.0.0.jpg

She can murder the majority of the men on this forum with relative ease and she is n soft female. You don't know who you are fucking with and a vagina doesn't give you license to be a violent asshole.

assuming she's as dangerous as you say, that girl you posted is an exception, not the norm .. only effeminate bitch made women hating males and fggts defend this guy's actions .. men of normal size feel no need to smack down a small female like that .. it's no different than knocking out a frail 13 yr old who 'slaps you' .. I think some of you have secret fantasies about beating on smaller people and stories like this get y'all off

Videos like this have been posted before and I almost always say the women got the they asked for but not so sure about this one. The slap looks really light but I could be wrong. I think I would have reacted by shoving her as hard as I could to the floor. I have a huge problem with people hitting me in the face even if it's trying to be playful. When me and my fiance first meet she would like push my face and it would get my blood boiling immediately. I had to tell her right away not to do stuff like that because it really gets me worked up to the point I want to start hitting people.

Had a friend in highschool who came up and lightly slapped me on my face playing around. I dropped my backpack and started to trying and take his head off. Got a ticket and everything from that incident. What's funny is I never paid the ticket off for like 12 years no warrant or anything. I forgot why I eventually went and paid it.

Hmmm, I don't know about that.

She's 5'2" 115 pounds.

That's the size of, what, a 6th grade boy?

Lol

Even a normal 120-140 pound woman is going to have trouble causing a man harm without a weapn. Since women have much less lean muscle, especially in the upper body, and more fat than men, a 140-pound adult female is probably comparable in strength to a 120-pound adult male.

Gabi actually knows how to fight.

But even a giant, roided up freak female like Gabi Garcia is still vastly physically inferior to a man like the Joe Mixon guy in the op video, even with his lack of training. Plus the dynamics of a fight are very, very different when striking is involved.

Now obviously a skilled woman can beat unskilled/untrained man but only up to a point. No 5ft 3", 115lb female is beating up a 6ft 1", 225lb football player, no matter how skilled she is.

Last edited:
assuming she's as dangerous as you say, that girl you posted is an exception, not the norm .. only effeminate bitch made women hating males and fggts defend this guy's actions .. men of normal size feel no need to smack down a small female like that

You don't assault people and your genitals and size don't remove guilt from your actions. Her face would be perfectly fine right now if she kept her shit together and did not assault someone. If you are peaceful you don't have to worry about getting immediate punishment. She earned it in that video twice.

As to Dern, you have no idea who you are dealing with and their history. My gym is full of women that have been striking and rolling long enough to be able to beat me with ease. I don't start fights or act like an asshole because I know my town is full of men and women that train enough to be able to handle me and it isn't worth the risk. That girl just learned that lesson the hard way.

Lol

Even a normal 120-140 pound woman is going to have trouble causing a man harm without a weapn. Since women have much less lean muscle, especially in the upper body, and more fat than men, a 140-pound adult female is probably comparable in strength to a 120-pound adult male.

True.

Plus the guy in the video is a D-1 specimen.

Actually home invasion is already considered enough of a threat to use deadly force.

He used one punch, so i dont think he should face charges, if he had thrown twice then throw the book at him.

And thats from someone who is 100% against hitting women.

I think he went a bit to far but I agree. Then again I'm not a fan of punishing people harshly when their reaction was from someone else committing a crime against them.

Today's feminists want equality - or so they say. But watching the MSM you'd think all that was just a lie. Here you have a miserable bitch who blew cigarette smoke in his face, pushes him, then strikes him. He hits her once and she gets KO'd and he's the bad guy ?

Attorneys of Oklahoma Sooners’ running back Joe Mixon releases surveillance video showing the football player punching a female student in the face

The logic that "he is bigger" is bullshit. If I, as a man, hits a bigger man - does that mean he can't hit me back simply because I'm smaller ?

The way I see it, if she started the violence and he ended it, I have no issues. The fact she's smaller and a woman has no bearing on the fact she cashed a check her stupid, entitled ass couldn't cash.

From what I see it looks like the dude spit on her first. (at 14 seconds into the video) then she slaps him and he folds her in half.

You don't assault people and your genitals and size don't remove guilt from your actions. Her face would be perfectly fine right now if she kept her shit together and did not assault someone. If you are peaceful you don't have to worry about getting immediate punishment. She earned it in that video twice.

As to Dern, you have no idea who you are dealing with and their history. My gym is full of women that have been striking and rolling long enough to be able to beat me with ease. I don't start fights or act like an asshole because I know my town is full of men and women that train enough to be able to handle me and it isn't worth the risk. That girl just learned that lesson the hard way.

you sound like a scared effeminate beta .. sorry to hear that .. men don't go around knocking out 5'2" 110 lb women because they got slapped

Another thing, you failed to mention TS is that the male was black and the female was white. What happens if it's the other way around? Would the judge still sentence the guy?

Or if the female is larger than the guy? Many factors other than gender.

He should have walked away, but I hope she learned her lesson about putting her hands on others.

Today's feminists want equality - or so they say. But watching the MSM you'd think all that was just a lie. Here you have a miserable bitch who blew cigarette smoke in his face, pushes him, then strikes him. He hits her once and she gets KO'd and he's the bad guy ?

Attorneys of Oklahoma Sooners’ running back Joe Mixon releases surveillance video showing the football player punching a female student in the face

The logic that "he is bigger" is bullshit. If I, as a man, hits a bigger man - does that mean he can't hit me back simply because I'm smaller ?

The way I see it, if she started the violence and he ended it, I have no issues. The fact she's smaller and a woman has no bearing on the fact she cashed a check her stupid, entitled ass couldn't cash.

Escalation of force.

She did all the bitch things, smoke blowing, pushing, weak slap...

then BOOM!

he cold clocks her and she slams into the table.

If he pushed her back, totally a ok

open hand slap? totally a ok

closed fist punch a blond white bitch, while you're a jacked black guy whose profession is to run through other jacked black guys???

come on son

Another thing, you failed to mention TS is that the male was black and the female was white. What happens if it's the other way around? Would the judge still sentence the guy?

He got off with no jail time and still plays college football. If it was the other way around he would be expelled and in prison and there would be riots.

Lol

I would say the gap is even wider than that. I remember Ann Wolfe, who by female standards is about as tough as you can get, one of the best female fighters of all time and a huge puncher who fought at 175lbs, saying that even the worst, journeymen male featherweights (126lbs) would fuck her up with ease in a real fight. Which is just the cold hard truth that she will know from sparring men and at least she was honest.

As I said in an earlier post, the physicality of women can't even be compared to adult men, to find their male comparison then you have to go all the way down adolescent boys of about 12 to 13 years-old. Which is something you can see in any sport, there are 13 and 14 year old high school boys who can smash long standing women's World records in track and field for example, and is something I see myself in the gym.

OK here's what I think....after watching the full video assuming everything transpired as the football player says it did (racial slurs, spitting etc.) and she clearly put her hands on him first I think they should both be punished for assault. I don't believe in hitting women unless they are a serious threat to you. In this situation as a big, strong man you have to consider the strength differential and the fact that society does not approve of men hitting women never mind a Black man hitting a Blonde White Girl in the face and breaking bones after she slapped him. That was overkill. You don't have to hit a girl like that. You could just restrain her and tell her to stop. If you grab a hold of her she's not going to be strong enough to break free and eventually will give up.

In that situation this is the smartest thing to do. You have a right to defend yourself but the law prohibits the use of excessive force. Plus as a Black man you need to consider racial bias in the criminal justice system. Like it or not that does exist and even if your account of events and video verify that you were attacked and harassed first you will still get in trouble. I don't feel sorry for the girl. If you put your hands on someone and hit them don't be surprised if they hit you back. But this guys actions were not wise for the reasons I outlined.

She should have been charged also. She should not get a pass because she is a woman. If you hit someone you are asking for it. Never put your hands on someone else.

They want equality accept when it comes to things like this. No one should strike someone else and woman thinking they can do it and get away with it is wrong but like this case shows they can and do get away with it.

What led to the altercation? If you feel the need to plant your feet and deliver a knockout shot to a 100 pound girl, you might be a pussy. Unless she's got a knife or something.

Escalation of force.

She did all the bitch things, smoke blowing, pushing, weak slap...

then BOOM!

he cold clocks her and she slams into the table.

If he pushed her back, totally a ok

open hand slap? totally a ok

closed fist punch a blond white bitch, while you're a jacked black guy whose profession is to run through other jacked black guys???

come on son

Where was the smoke blowing? I don't see a cigarette in her hand and they are in doors. To me it looks like he spit on her right before she slapped him.

Back