(Video) TJ Dillashaw sparring with Lomachenko in Boxing.

Loma isn't going to KO TJ early on, so the kicks would wear on him AT LEAST, and slow him down.

you can't compare tj to the world champion level boxers loma has faced. tj would get eaten alive by those guys...he wouldn't last 2 rounds with any of those guys...being a good mma fighter is a far cry from being a good pro boxer. especially champion level.

IF they fought now, the fight wouldn't even be close...loma, though had a lot of amateur experience, was very new to pro boxing...he is light years ahead of where he was back then.
Which is why Salido as I recall wanted nothing to do with a rematch.

TJ in a boxing match would not sell well, but i would watch it for sure

But but but but but but but he would learn so much more if he stayed with Faber

<{Heymansnicker}>

damn Loma is just toying with him, i know TJ is skilled but he loads up WAYYYY too much in these sparring sessions

lol his hands down and herky jerky body movements were just childs play. Pretty sad indictment of MMA boxing. TJ is not a good boxer. Neither is Cody quite honestly.

What is it about TJ that's so damn unlikeable? I cant put my finger on it. Yes, it's partially me just being an asshole but there's something elsssssssse.
I feel the same way. Awesome fighter, but my brain refuses to like the guy .

This is one of the old videos.

TJ has been boxing a lot better nowadays. I bet Lomachenko is giving his best when sparring against him.

TJ's boxing is top notch. He can be an elite boxer.

ES just published this Aug 11. 2018

Edit: yep, it's an older one.

Lol this is not true at all.

TJ is not a complete amateur.

I am confident TJ would last a few rounds vs Lomachenko.

He's gonna get completely pieced up of course, just like other pro boxers do.

But Loma is not a guy who will KO you in 1 round and TJ is not a complete amateur.

He is not even amateur level.

Lomachenko is not a 1 round guy but he'd knock someome TJ's level out in the first round if he wanted to.

Id be very shocked if Lomanchenko didn't or couldn't toy with tj...the guy is so talented it's crazy...but, you're not going to find anyone better to spar with...that's for sure...Lomanchenko makes seasoned boxers look like total amateurs...
He makes double gold medalists look like amateurs as well.

Honestly, even if you told tj he could kick, id still pick loma over him...and he'd beat him quite easily...the difference is boxing skill is like a golden glove boxer, fighting floyd mayweather...

Disagree with you on this one. TJ would fight in kicking range and pick him apart. Few leg kicks,body kicks to soften him up and finish off with a head kick. TJ beats him in MMA, Kickboxing. Loma clowns him in a boxing match.

TJ was already after training and sore tired in this, that is why you can see him breathinh heavy all the time.

He is not even amateur level.

Lomachenko is not a 1 round guy but he'd knock someome TJ's level out in the first round if he wanted to.

TJ is not even amateur level yet he outboxes Cody who is 33-1 as an amateur.

Hmmmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back