(Video) TJ Dillashaw sparring with Lomachenko in Boxing.

Honestly, even if you told tj he could kick, id still pick loma over him...and he'd beat him quite easily...the difference is boxing skill is like a golden glove boxer, fighting floyd mayweather...
Yeah I don't know about that... kicks are a game changer.

TJ actually looks pretty damn good considering who he's in there with.

He's not being slaughtered and Loma's not exactly going easy.

Honestly, even if you told tj he could kick, id still pick loma over him...and he'd beat him quite easily...the difference is boxing skill is like a golden glove boxer, fighting floyd mayweather...

Nope.

I got TJ in a kickboxing match easy. Muay Thai rules TJ definitely wins.

Loma is just a boxer.

Kicking changes everything.

TJ would own the distance and striking tools.

No contest.

Kicking changes everything.

TJ would own the distance and striking tools.

No contest.

YOu can only kick if you're on the outside...lomanchenko would get on the inside so fast...the fight would be over...you're very naive...

Nope.

Loma is just a boxer.

Just a boxer? you mean one of the best boxers we've seen in the last 50 years...the guy won a world title on like his 5th fight...That's unheard of...his skill is levels above just a boxer

TJ said hed not been training much and his agent set this up spur of the moment.
thats why he looks so tired. loma and he are managed by the same dude.

Just a boxer? you mean one of the best boxers we've seen in the last 50 years...the guy won a world title on like his 5th fight...That's unheard of...his skill is levels above just a boxer

He is just a boxer, as in he doesn't know anything about knees, elbows, kicks or the clinch.

TJ would beat his legs and body up with kicks outside of boxing range and probably set him up for a headkick.

Some boxing movements are bad when kicks and knees are involved as well.

Ummmm yes he is going easy...

Its a real spar, they are not going easy.

Its not a fight obviously but it was a real spar. Loma had TJ a little rocked at one point and TJ was throwing heat too.

No. I'm very impartial about them. Not a "fan" of anyone from that camp and didn't care who won between Cody/TJ. There's just something about TJ that I absolutely cant stand. Like STRYDG said, It could be a combination of his face, voice and personality.
Let me sum it up from a team mate of mine. He's Uber competitive, tries to hurt you in sparring sessions and cares about no-one except himself.

Luckily it's not Connor sparring Lomachenko or else @PROlogic would be claiming that Lomachenko is going full 100% in sparring and can't get Connor down!

What is it about TJ that's so damn unlikeable? I cant put my finger on it. Yes, it's partially me just being an asshole but there's something elsssssssse.

Most of these little guys have a complex and they have to overcompensate for that. Dom, Cody, and TJ are all the same guy in a lot of ways.

DJ is actually the opposite which is admirable.

Nope.

Loma is just a boxer.

Hes not though. His dad had him do everything up until he was 12 years old. Indont put anything past Loma. I think hes one of the best athletes in combat sports history.

Hes not though. His dad had him do everything up until he was 12 years old. Indont put anything past Loma. I think hes one of the best athletes in combat sports history.

Does he have any kickboxing experience?

I really doubt it.

It's interesting that 3 of the best fighters in boxing all have grappling backgrounds and respect MMA.

Crawford, GGG, and Loma all were very good grapplers at a young age. I think they all could have success in MMA if they wanted.

What is it about TJ that's so damn unlikeable? I cant put my finger on it. Yes, it's partially me just being an asshole but there's something elsssssssse.
Probably the annoying shadowboxing at the airport

Back