(Video) TJ Dillashaw sparring with Lomachenko in Boxing.

What is it about TJ that's so damn unlikeable? I cant put my finger on it. Yes, it's partially me just being an asshole but there's something elsssssssse.

It's not just you, he's a complete douche/asshole. Which is odd because tam makes him look like the good guy.

Doubt Lomachenko is even going 5% there.

But fair play to Killashaw, you can only learn more in this scenario.

Obviously Lomachenko could put his lights out in a minute if he so wished even with 16 oz gloves on

YOu can only kick if you're on the outside...lomanchenko would get on the inside so fast...the fight would be over...you're very naive...
Loma isn't going to KO TJ early on, so the kicks would wear on him AT LEAST, and slow him down.

What is it about TJ that's so damn unlikeable? I cant put my finger on it. Yes, it's partially me just being an asshole but there's something elsssssssse.

Ending Chris Holdsworth's career?

This is one of the old videos.

TJ has been boxing a lot better nowadays. I bet Lomachenko is giving his best when sparring against him.

TJ's boxing is top notch. He can be an elite boxer.

the guy won a world title on like his 5th fight...

It was his 3rd fight.

And it seems like he was very close to winning a title in his second fight.

losing a controversial split decision despite landing 164 punches out of 441 vs 142 punches out of 645 for Salido. Two judges had it for Salido, 116–112 and 115–113, while the third had it for Lomachenko 115–113. ESPN.com had it 114–114.

the referee allowed Salido to deliver an inordinate number of low blows. Salido was also criticized for failing to make weight and some sources stipulated that he did so intentionally, as well as coming back much heavier than Lomachenko on the fight night.

Lomo is so precise and clean. No wasted movement.

Everyone talking about who would KO who under which rules is missing the point here.

Steel sharpening Steel is what is happening here.

TJ is getting work with a goat level boxer while Loma is cross training with an elite MMA fighter. Loma has ALWAYS Cross trained, his father even made him take ballet and gymnastics before he started boxing.

They are helping each other.
Both are getting better from this and learning new things.

This is one of the old videos.

TJ has been boxing a lot better nowadays. I bet Lomachenko is giving his best when sparring against him.

TJ's boxing is top notch. He can be an elite boxer.

lol, no.

Haaaa everyone is quoting you. Great question sir. I think he's a sell his grandma type person and that rubs you the wrong way

Doubt Lomachenko is even going 5% there.

But fair play to Killashaw, you can only learn more in this scenario.

Obviously Lomachenko could put his lights out in a minute if he so wished even with 16 oz gloves on

Lol this is not true at all.

TJ is not a complete amateur.

I am confident TJ would last a few rounds vs Lomachenko.

He's gonna get completely pieced up of course, just like other pro boxers do.

But Loma is not a guy who will KO you in 1 round and TJ is not a complete amateur.

TJs weird wanna be matrix movement looks extra stupid against Lomachenko.

this is from a year ago.

It was his 3rd fight.

And it seems like he was very close to winning a title in his second fight.

losing a controversial split decision despite landing 164 punches out of 441 vs 142 punches out of 645 for Salido. Two judges had it for Salido, 116–112 and 115–113, while the third had it for Lomachenko 115–113. ESPN.com had it 114–114.

the referee allowed Salido to deliver an inordinate number of low blows. Salido was also criticized for failing to make weight and some sources stipulated that he did so intentionally, as well as coming back much heavier than Lomachenko on the fight night.

IF they fought now, the fight wouldn't even be close...loma, though had a lot of amateur experience, was very new to pro boxing...he is light years ahead of where he was back then.

Back