Video : Ronda losing the Judo World Champions final in 2007 in Brazil

Ace-VenturaLOSER_zps9b2cea25.jpg

Impossible. In Ronda's book, she makes it clear that she was robbed or cheated in every single loss she ever suffered.

I really don't understand how people are buying this hype behind Rousey as if she's the best female fighter on the planet. She only has judo and there are obviously female judokas who are better than her. She basically ran away from real competition she had at judo to "compete" against soccer moms.

It paid off financially because the majority of people are simply plain stupid and in democratic-capitalist system it pays off being entertaining to retards, but from a moral point of view this is an act of cowardice.

She has extremely low character, it manifests everywhere. I wouldn't care much about her if it wasn't for the MMA community and USA media in general bombarding us with this Ronda Rousey hype. I can't watch MMA without having to endure this shit, it has to stop as soon as possible. She's the living image of everything that's wrong in the MMA right now.

8759132035_ac16a4c70f.jpg

Eh, not a big deal. Ronda at 20 was good enough to make it to the finals of the world championship and be 2nd best in the world. To put that in perspective the woman who 'rekt' her wasn't even close to sniffing a world championship at 20.

Meh she was 20 and won the silver at the world championships and gold in the Pan American Games in the same year which was also in Brazil

she often competed against people much older than her. she was a teenager when she went to athens.

I really don't understand how people are buying this hype behind Rousey as if she's the best female fighter on the planet. She only has judo and there are obviously female judokas who are better than her. She basically ran away from real competition she had at judo to "compete" against soccer moms.

It paid off financially because the majority of people are simply plain stupid and in democratic-capitalist system it pays off being entertaining to retards, but from a moral point of view this is an act of cowardice.

She has extremely low character, it manifests everywhere. I wouldn't care much about her if it wasn't for the MMA community and USA media in general bombarding us with this Ronda Rousey hype. I can't watch MMA without having to endure this shit, it has to stop as soon as possible. She's the living image of everything that's wrong in the MMA right now.

50ee4879afa96f2a2400e37c.gif

How is it different for the majority of male MMA fighters? Let's take a look at the UFC's current champion lineup:

-Werdum: couldn't make it into any major sport/Olympics.

-Jon Jones: couldn't hack it in football like his athletically superior brothers, quit wrestling in junior college because he got his girlfriend pregnant

-Daniel Cormier: couldn't medal in the Olympics. 2nd time he tried he had a panic attack and couldn't even compete

-Chris Weidman: personal best was 3rd in NCAA Division I wrestling. That's like 2 tiers below winning an Olympic bronze medal.

-Robbie Lawler: all-state wrestler, not even NCAA all-American. 3 tiers below Olympic bronze medalist.

-RDA: zero accolades in major sports/Olympics. Basically started doing BJJ to stop fighting in the streets

-Jose Aldo Jr.: started with football but realized he didn't have a remote chance to reach the top level, switched to the inferior sport of MMA and dominated

-Conor McGregor: similar to Aldo, started with football but couldn't hack it, switched to the inferior sport of MMA

-TJ Dillashaw: more or less a .50 wrestler in college, utterly mediocre. Had some 5th-10th placements at regional invitationals that aren't even worth mentioning.

-Demetrious Johnson: personal best was 2nd in state, 3 tiers below Olympic bronze medalist. Competed in other sports like track but was wholly unaccomplished.

-Cyborg Santos: couldn't hack it in any major sport so she went to handball and got discovered by MMA agent

-Joanna Jędrzejczyk: couldn't hack it in any major/Olympic sport, so went with a fringe sport like women's MT

There you go. The entire UFC championship lineup consist of subpar human athletes who ran away from real competition. Ronda Rousey, while a case of mediocrity herself, is actually one of the most accomplished out of this sad bunch.

154lbs, but won't go to 140lbs to fight Cyborg.

154lbs, but won't go to 140lbs to fight Cyborg.

With baby fat, same day weigh ins, and a gi on, bro.

Cris is the one who walked from the fight at 140. She's dodging UFC enhanced drug testing big time.

The real competition you are talking about is welcome to step into the cage. Anybody can go play Judo, but the real arena of combat is the cage. Ronda is not the coward.

she looked like a do nothing bitch in that.

And when she comes to Sherdog to brag about famous people she has trained with to make her feel good about herself, then she will be you. Well, if you take away her success and money and talent. Then she will know what it is like to have nothing better to do than post over 60,000 negative things. How fucking sad your "life" must be that you have so much free time to bitch...

Please post your clips of you competing for any world title . In anything.

We will wait....

...and wait...

And wait.

With baby fat, same day weigh ins, and a gi on, bro.

Cris is the one who walked from the fight at 140. She's dodging UFC enhanced drug testing big time.

Baby fat is the worst excuse I have ever heard. You gain weight as you grow older.

Do you have a source on Cyborg walking away from a fight at 140?

LOL! Rousey got rag dolled by that black woman. If I am correct Rousey placed 3rd along with two other women who also placed 3rd in her class. They gave out medals in judo for just showing up apparently.

Must suck to be you then.

Back