Video Police in Santa Maria Shoot/Kill Suicidal man claiming he "lunged at them" Here we go again

CIAPuppetShow

Mr. Big Head
Banned
Reaction score

Man had knife to his own throat claiming he was going to commit suicide
Santa Maria Police say they had "exhausted all nonlethal means."

So one cop (the bald white cop behind the suv) decides to shoot the guy while he's at least 10 feet away while most of the other cops don't even draw their weapons. Looks like a trigger happy cop just wanted to open fire on someone that day and get a paid vacation. Will his life matter ? He wasn't black will anyone care ? Society has become one cold place to live.

If he's such a threat to them why are they all gathered so close to him in a large group what sort of response is this to a suicidal man with a knife i mean if he was to move in any direction their positioning only gives them the justification they need to shoot the man. Notice the one cop that opens fire was the one who had his gun drawn from the beginning as if he was positioned as the executioner.

That's not the kind of "help" that man needed. I take it that a tazer was completely out of the question?

Man had knife to his own throat claiming he was going to commit suicide
Santa Maria Police say they had "exhausted all nonlethal means."

So one cop (the bald white cop behind the suv) decides to shoot the guy while he's at least 10 feet away while most of the other cops don't even draw their weapons. Looks like a trigger happy cop just wanted to open fire on someone that day and get a paid vacation. Will his life matter ? He wasn't black will anyone care ? Society has become one cold place to live.

If he's such a threat to them why are they all gathered so close to him in a large group what sort of response is this to a suicidal man with a knife i mean if he was to move in any direction their positioning only gives them the justification they need to shoot the man. Notice the one cop that opens fire was the one who had his gun drawn from the beginning as if he was positioned as the executioner.

You're easily the dumbest poster here... How many times have you been owned just by me? A running dude with a knife? that isn't a threat?

That's not the kind of "help" that man needed. I take it that a tazer was completely out of the question?

They shot him at least twice with bean bag rounds that I could hear.

You're easily the dumbest poster here... How many times have you been owned just by me? A running dude with a knife? that isn't a threat?

Can we just ban you for blatant trolling. You're just an annoying gnat that goes following me around claiming "you owned me" because you're still mad you couldn't present me with any arguments in another thread. Stop following me you annoying troll.

Clean the cum out of your ears you don't even know what a gunshot sounds like.

But no Tazer though..beanbag rounds are fucking brutal, if they did shoot him with them first, that is at least something i suppose

Looks to me like an erratically behaving individual with a knife suddenly bolted and got shot.

I'm not seeing the issue.

Can we just ban you for blatant trolling. You're just an annoying gnat that goes following me around claiming "you owned me" because you're still mad you couldn't present me with any arguments in another thread. Stop following me you annoying troll.

Clean the cum out of your ears you don't even know what a gunshot sounds like.

That was this thread right? The one where you posted memes and ran away, never to return?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...lamic-radicalists-only-muslims.3300999/page-7

I've spent literally my entire life around firearms. I know what they sound like. You've clearly spent your life on conspirtard websites. I think I can tell the difference. The "shots" you hear prior to him running are beanbag rounds.

But no Tazer though..beanbag rounds are fucking brutal, if they did shoot him with them first, that is at least something i suppose

You don't use a tazer on a dude with a knife. You'd have to get well within the range that he can use that knife on you to use a tazer. He's an armed suspect. On top of that, do you know how a tazer works? That isn't meant as a leading or attacking question, it's an honest question, because I've found that a lot of people genuinely don't know what a tazer is or how it works.

That was this thread right? The one where you posted memes and ran away, never to return?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...lamic-radicalists-only-muslims.3300999/page-7

I've spent literally my entire life around firearms. I know what they sound like. You've clearly spent your life on conspirtard websites. I think I can tell the difference. The "shots" you hear prior to him running are beanbag rounds.

He must have been on some shit to take a couple of hits and still come at the cops

You don't know jack shit you've proven that just now with your sheer stupidity. If you see the recoil from the cops gun you would know that it was a handgun that fired the first round not a beanbag round you complete fucking idiot LOL.

Pathetic troll that has no life just spams useless posts over and over in people's threads. Get off Sherdog and get a job.

He must have been on some shit to take a couple of hits and still come at the cops

Who knows. Maybe just crazy. It's unfortunate that they had to shoot him. I'm sure they didn't want to.

You don't use a tazer on a dude with a knife. You'd have to get well within the range that he can use that knife on you to use a tazer. He's an armed suspect. On top of that, do you know how a tazer works? That isn't meant as a leading or attacking question, it's an honest question, because I've found that a lot of people genuinely don't know what a tazer is or how it works.
Yeah i know how they work...at least i think i do. What is it about them that i may perhaps of missed?

You don't know jack shit you've proven that just now with your sheer stupidity. If you see the recoil from the cops gun you would know that it was a handgun that fired the first round not a beanbag round you complete fucking idiot LOL.

Do you even read? I said before he started running. Like a good 30 seconds before. They tried shooting him with a bean bag a couple of times. I'm not questioning whether or not that solid wall of gunfire as he charges them was gunfire or not. Reading is a real skill. You should try it.

I just watched the video, it seems he was running in their general direction when he got shot. However, I think cops should tried something before he started running. Maybe they should develop a tranq gun for humans, it would probably be dangerous and lethal to some but at least it might save a few

Pathetic troll that has no life just spams useless posts over and over in people's threads. Get off Sherdog and get a job.

Police Chief Ralph Martin said the man was holding a knife to his own throat and asking officers to kill him, which officers refused to do. An FBI-trained negotiator spoke with the man, but at some point “the man quit negotiating with us,” Martin said.

“Officials deployed less-than-lethal weapons; we fired approximately 15 shots of 12-gauge beanbag shotgun rounds,” Martin said.

After deploying the beanbag shotgun rounds, Martin said officers began shooting about four to five 40 millimeter tennis-ball sized rounds to knock the man down.

“He did go down, and then he reportedly got back up, then charged at the officers with a knife in his hand. Clearly, we knew we had someone who was intent on harming himself or the officers,” Martin continued. “That was when three officers used their handguns and shot the man.”

http://www.independent.com/news/2016/jul/21/video-man-knife-fatally-shot-santa-maria-police/

If suicide wasn't selfish enough, suicide by cop takes it to another level.

Back