Video Police in Santa Maria Shoot/Kill Suicidal man claiming he "lunged at them" Here we go again

oh ok

14jrbki.jpg

He's retarded because you can't read?

Becuase they shot him before he could get close, because once he's close it's awful hard to shoot him. I thougt that was self explanatory....

The cops had numbers, their weapons drawn and were behind cover. It has nothing to do with any of the scenarios shown in the video. The 21 foot rule videos are just stupid videos people watch to justify being afraid that someone with a knife can magically kill them at a moments notice.

The cops had numbers, their weapons drawn and were behind cover. It has nothing to do with any of the scenarios shown in the video. The 21 foot rule videos are just stupid videos people watch to justify being afraid that someone with a knife can magically kill them at a moments notice.

Exactly it seems like the bootlickers are coming out in full force with excuses not to mention they were closer than 21 feet to the guy the entire time and somehow didn't feel the need to draw their weapons and fire at him. Just another petty excuse to justify their own cowardliness, there are cops that put on the costume and badge then there are cowards that hide behind the cops that kill people for no real justified reason. Those are the most pathetic low individuals I've come across.

One thing the Tueller Drill (the 21 foot rule) is misquoted and missed used often.

The drill is with the officer and a holstered weapon. Which is why smart cops have their weapon out in at least low ready with a person holding a knife.

The distance for a justified shooting can vary depending on the experience of the office and the cover.

Here is an instructing write up on the Tueller Drill.

http://www.policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2014/09/revisiting-the-21-foot-rule.aspx

All the above said the shoot was justified and the cops did everything to try and end it with non lethal force.

The guy was well within justified distance and the cops did what they were suppose to by putting the guy down and shooting until he was down.

Exactly it seems like the bootlickers are coming out in full force with excuses not to mention they were closer than 21 feet to the guy the entire time and somehow didn't feel the need to draw their weapons and fire at him. Just another petty excuse to justify their own cowardliness, there are cops that put on the costume and badge then there are cowards that hide behind the cops that kill people for no real justified reason. Those are the most pathetic low individuals I've come across.

First you need to educate yourself as you know nothing about use of force.

They were close because they were taking chances and trying to stop him with non lethal force until the guy (that was determined to have the cops shoot him) charged the one cop covering the other guys.

First you need to shut your mouth and stop talking about education when you have none you low pathetic trash. Look at your post to like ratio it really shows how much people think of your "education"

Secondly stop making things up when you have no idea about the actual circumstances you don't know shit about what they were doing to "take chances" and what was "determined" you asshat.

So you got nothing and know nothing and the best you can do is this.

Your post reads like a dumb ass e-suicide attempt.

If you are going to e-suicide at least go out with some style like others have.

So you got nothing and know nothing and the best you can do is this.

Your post reads like a dumb ass e-suicide attempt.

If you are going to e-suicide at least go out with some style like others have.

What do you have is the better question you're just making stuff up in MY THREAD off the top your empty brain dead head. Keep that imagination up kid.

look I even made a rhyme for you

This subforum full of wankers or what ?

May more useless posts commence beneath me.

What do you have is the better question you're just making stuff up in MY THREAD off the top your empty brain dead head. Keep that imagination up kid.

look I even made a rhyme for you

This subforum full of wankers or what ?

Plenty of people her including me have plenty of firearms training and experience, which you have non off.

But go ahead and keep throwing you tantrum when fact are pointed out to you.

vlt.gif

21ft. rule. Maybe shoot the guy screaming "murderers" too.

Plenty of people her including me have plenty of firearms training and experience, which you have non off.

But go ahead and keep throwing you tantrum when fact are pointed out to you.

vlt.gif

Please stop embarassing yourself internet rambo ...

sdhhs2.jpg

Please stop embarassing yourself internet rambo ...

sdhhs2.jpg

What I will stop is trying to educate an uneducable idiot.

Your thread has backfired on you and if you want to find an unjustified shooting they are out there. At least try to do better if you start down this road again.

Now you're backtracking on what you said in the first place . I'm glad there is something called an ignore button for morons like you. Now you can continue following my nuts around hoping for attention congratulations cumstain LOL.
Chill out.

What I will stop is trying to educate an uneducable idiot.

Your thread has backfired on you and if you want to find an unjustified shooting they are out there. At least try to do better if you start down this road again.

Says the guy who can't spell

Ok Lanny go back to your computer games.

Man had knife to his own throat claiming he was going to commit suicide
Santa Maria Police say they had "exhausted all nonlethal means."

So one cop (the bald white cop behind the suv) decides to shoot the guy while he's at least 10 feet away while most of the other cops don't even draw their weapons. Looks like a trigger happy cop just wanted to open fire on someone that day and get a paid vacation. Will his life matter ? He wasn't black will anyone care ? Society has become one cold place to live.

If he's such a threat to them why are they all gathered so close to him in a large group what sort of response is this to a suicidal man with a knife i mean if he was to move in any direction their positioning only gives them the justification they need to shoot the man. Notice the one cop that opens fire was the one who had his gun drawn from the beginning as if he was positioned as the executioner.

He wanted to kill himself, I'm not sure what the problem is here.

Why do people care about these low lifes, he was only ever going to cause problems

This reflects the threads we were seeing from 2011-2014 that focused more on police abuse as a civil rights issue, and as a matter of a fraught history wherein we shifted from a "social peacekeeper" to a "crime fighter". Our media is as much to blame for this as our political institutions. This charted the spindling framework prior to #BLM whose unnecessary and divisive racial rhetoric has forced a rupture that exhausts any chance of political capital that we might hope effect the systemic changes needed to deescalate the militarized mindset on both sides of the blue line, and help us neutralize these people without subjecting our authorities to unwarranted corporeal threats.

cant see well from that angle, but it did look like the guy was charging at them.

guy yelling is a fuckin idiot

Back