Video Police in Santa Maria Shoot/Kill Suicidal man claiming he "lunged at them" Here we go again

Do you even read? I said before he started running. Like a good 30 seconds before. They tried shooting him with a bean bag a couple of times. I'm not questioning whether or not that solid wall of gunfire as he charges them was gunfire or not. Reading is a real skill. You should try it.

They shot him at least twice with bean bag rounds that I could hear.

Now you're backtracking on what you said in the first place . I'm glad there is something called an ignore button for morons like you. Now you can continue following my nuts around hoping for attention congratulations cumstain LOL.

Attention all morons:

These videos are terrible. Notice how the video in the OP looked nothing like that (the knife guy didn't even get close to the cops).

Yeah i know how they work...at least i think i do. What is it about them that i may perhaps of missed?

They have three prongs. All of them have to connect for it to work. You get one shot, if it misses you now have a dude running at you with a knife and you've got a hunk of plastic in your hands.

Man had knife to his own throat claiming he was going to commit suicide
Santa Maria Police say they had "exhausted all nonlethal means."

So one cop (the bald white cop behind the suv) decides to shoot the guy while he's at least 10 feet away while most of the other cops don't even draw their weapons. Looks like a trigger happy cop just wanted to open fire on someone that day and get a paid vacation. Will his life matter ? He wasn't black will anyone care ? Society has become one cold place to live.

If he's such a threat to them why are they all gathered so close to him in a large group what sort of response is this to a suicidal man with a knife i mean if he was to move in any direction their positioning only gives them the justification they need to shoot the man. Notice the one cop that opens fire was the one who had his gun drawn from the beginning as if he was positioned as the executioner.

• Having a gun drawn isn't excessive force, you dolt.
  • Read up on how quickly a knife can travel if thrown at someone
  • Sounds like they had attempted bean bags, non-lethal, etc., as some officers are holding firearms w/ orange straps
  • That jabroni on the bike needs a serious beatdown

Now you're backtracking on what you said in the first place . I'm glad there is something called an ignore button for morons like you. Now you can continue following my nuts around hoping for attention congratulations cumstain LOL.

I'm not backtracking at all, you're just too stupid to understand what I said in the first place. And LOL at me following you around.

I wonder if these cops know if you shoot them in the leg they stop coming forward.

• Having a gun drawn isn't excessive force, you dolt.
  • Read up on how quickly a knife can travel if thrown at someone
  • Sounds like they had attempted bean bags, non-lethal, etc., as some officers are holding firearms w/ orange straps
  • That jabroni on the bike needs a serious beatdown

Doit? what's a doit ? did you even read what I posted you low intelligence trash ? Shooting someone with a knife while they're already on the ground isn't excessive force ? WOW just wow some people don't deserve to live amongst humans. Leave the planet and go back to hell.

Thank you. The SJWs should take note!

inbreed piece of trash lol...

These videos are terrible. Notice how the video in the OP looked nothing like that (the knife guy didn't even get close to the cops).

Becuase they shot him before he could get close, because once he's close it's awful hard to shoot him. I thougt that was self explanatory....

Dude, you already got ran out of your own thread?

Justified shooting no question.

Tried non lethal means many times and still could not keep him down.

He charged the cop and was well within distance to shoot.

As stated suicide by cop.

Sucks for the cop.

I wonder if these cops know if you shoot them in the leg they stop coming forward.

I take it this is sarcasm.

Because this is some 50's TV western shit and this shooting happen in real life.

Doit? what's a doit ? did you even read what I posted you low intelligence trash ? Shooting someone with a knife while they're already on the ground isn't excessive force ? WOW just wow some people don't deserve to live amongst humans. Leave the planet and go back to hell.

inbreed piece of trash lol...
It's spelled d-o-l-t, you dolt.

Guns drawn vs not drawn.

Unholstering quickly is an art most don't master.

Silver belt on Sherdog...white belt at common sense.

Why don't you go out to a range and find out how hard it would actually be to shoot a moving person in the leg.

The dolts are out in full force this morning!

Why don't you go out to a range and find out how hard it would actually be to shoot a moving person in the leg.

What was your previous username on Sherdog before you got banned? Can we get an IP check on this guy he's been here less than a month and already has 400+ worthless posts

It's spelled d-o-l-t, you dolt.

oh ok

14jrbki.jpg

One who is running directly at you. It's super easy on battlefield, brah....

Back