VIDEO: Paige VanZant hand stands & spinning kicks

She is an absolutely terrible fighter.

42473.jpg

Everything she does in that video, Michelle Waterson does better.

Waterson is a better fighter.

Waterson is better looking.

Waterson is a better human being.

ev2Vy2N.png

Dana and the UFC tried to force feed PVZ to mma fans and they did it by over-hyping her before she proved herself. She's not a good fighter and never will be. Her next job is on a morning talk show or some other show idiots watch so all she has to do is TRY to look pretty. Spinning kicks and handstands? How has that helped her not get her ass beat. Maybe she needs to switch camps and learn from someone that will teach her how to defend a take down. Boring fighter, boring personality, the definition of a below average fighter.

I don't care what anybody says paige is a tough ass chic
With more Hart then a lot of guys

She was getting her ass beat by Kailin Curran, Herrig disposed of her relatively easy. I'd pick Herrig in a rematch.

Wow, you must have been watching a different fight than I was. Looks to me like Paige has a W next to her name with those fights.

Wow, you must have been watching a different fight than I was. Looks to me like Paige has a W next to her name with those fights.
Read what I was replying to dumbass, if you did you'd know that I meant Herrig disposed of Curran relatively easily. Don't cry just because Paige is terrible, she'll never sniff the real top 10 even if she does have an inflated ranking.

I remember when Dana said she could beat Mayweather. Some people probably believed it too lmfao.

That might have been what you were trying to say Mr. first grade writing winner but that's not how the sentence reads. Dumb ass. What does Herrig beating Curran have to do with a conversation about Paige. Dumb ass. If you were replying to something, dumb ass, you should have hit the little "reply" button on the bottom of the page. People just suppose to read your mind. Dumb ass. Womens MMA is what it is. She's still ranked higher than a LOT of other SW's so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Dumb Ass.
Read what I was replying to dumbass, if you did you'd know that I meant Herrig disposed of Curran relatively easily. Don't cry just because Paige is terrible, she'll never sniff the real top 10 even if she does have an inflated ranking.

The things I'd do to her.. I'd rip those fucking tight-ass yoga pants open and violate.. No, wait.. I meant to say that I respect her hand stand skill and that her fighting skill is second to none. I'd like to grapple with her anytime though, and then I would fucking rip open her yoga pants and then.. NO! Stop this madness!! I can't contain myself...
On a positive note I have already pleasured myself twice while watching Ms VanZant do this intro for what I'm assuming is the latest Brazzers movie, so it's all good.

Way to pretty for fighting. Shes one of the actual pretty girls in mma and many of you hate her for it.

Back