VIDEO: Paige VanZant hand stands & spinning kicks

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Snapchat videos & pics from Paige 'the 12 Gauge'.

She is an absolutely terrible fighter.

Imagine if she shaved her head

She's a terrible fighter but I still think she didn't give anyone a reason to hate her

She's not a top tier fighter, but she seems to be using this opportunity for exposure well. You have to give her credit for that since she may not have a long career fighting.

On the main Sherdog page the thread titles show up truncated. It said " Video: Paige VanZant hand..." I immediately clicked thinking it was going to be followed by "job".

Last edited:
She's a terrible fighter but I still think she didn't give anyone a reason to hate her
Except you know not follow through with her promise to st Luke's or w/e to shave her head.

But is there a video of her apologizing to kids with cancer for not shaving her head yet? Or is there a video of her shaving her head for kids with cancer?

Do you all pick on her cause you like her ?

She is an absolutely terrible fighter.

1. No she's not. She gives a lot and is exciting to watch. She new a bit sloppy. Started at a bad gym but improving and gives a WAr
  2. IDC i could watch her do this all day.

I don't get the hate. She seems like a decent person and she's nice to look at. She never claimed to be the p4p GOAT. Cut her some slack.

She may not be a great fighter but at least she comes back to fight after a loss. :) DNB don't think so.

lol I find the people that latch onto the head shaving thing to be odd, like are these people actually jealous of her and this is their way of downplaying that shes a somewhat attractive bright young girl with alot ahead of her be it in fighting or elsewhere, or do these people feel like they have been legitimately wronged by her not following thru with what she said to someone else? or are they just monkey see monkey do people and because some other apes were hurling feces at her they will too?

either way...get the F over it lol...like honestly who really cares? probably very few if any of you hair critics have ever done anything substantial towards cancer victims aside from throw some money down which at the end of the day probably never really amounted to shit in the battle against cancer and most of you have probably dick tucked when your boss told you no too

Im not a fan of hers or a hater....but you people with the crosses on your back over this haircutting shit are weird

Stay off them supps girl

1. No she's not. She gives a lot and is exciting to watch. She new a bit sloppy. Started at a bad gym but improving and gives a WAr
  2. IDC i could watch her do this all day.
She's amateurish, her technique is some of the worst in MMA.

lol I find the people that latch onto the head shaving thing to be odd, like are these people actually jealous of her and this is their way of downplaying that shes a somewhat attractive bright young girl with alot ahead of her be it in fighting or elsewhere, or do these people feel like they have been legitimately wronged by her not following thru with what she said to someone else? or are they just monkey see monkey do people and because some other apes were hurling feces at her they will too?

either way...get the F over it lol...like honestly who really cares? probably very few if any of you hair critics have ever done anything substantial towards cancer victims aside from throw some money down which at the end of the day probably never really amounted to shit in the battle against cancer and most of you have probably dick tucked when your boss told you no too

Im not a fan of hers or a hater....but you people with the crosses on your back over this haircutting shit are weird
So much this.
I don't have any thoughts on Paige beyond thinking she's a cute chick,but you weirdos that won't let the head shaving thing go need to get a life. It is just fucking bizarre the hate this chick has gotten from grown ass men over her fucking hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back