VIDEO: Paige VanZant hand stands & spinning kicks

She's a bad fighter, was getting beat up by Kailin Curran and got absolutely dominated by Rose. If that fight went to decision it would have been 50-40 UD for Rose.

She beat up Curran and finished her. Let it go and stop being so butthurt.

I'm not a fan of her (in fact I was rooting for Rose to beat her). I'm indifferent about her and I certainly don't accuse her of having great technique, but you seem irrationally rustled by her.

He's a Kailin Curran fan and never let that loss go.

Do you all pick on her cause you like her ?

i think she has pissed off internet losers w her positivity - people are desperate to try to bring her down and she doesnt care - bc of that, she is really hated and loathed - the hope for the losers is that one day they can break her - they high five each other for support while they look like desperate haters

i think shes great - shes a winner, positive, good looking, talented and makes losers angry, good combo of talents

What kids with cancer?

She made some kind of promise to shave her head for a "Kids with Cancer" cause. It was a thing to help raise awareness for children who have cancer, but she never did it because she's a bitch.

lol I find the people that latch onto the head shaving thing to be odd, like are these people actually jealous of her and this is their way of downplaying that shes a somewhat attractive bright young girl with alot ahead of her be it in fighting or elsewhere, or do these people feel like they have been legitimately wronged by her not following thru with what she said to someone else? or are they just monkey see monkey do people and because some other apes were hurling feces at her they will too?

either way...get the F over it lol...like honestly who really cares? probably very few if any of you hair critics have ever done anything substantial towards cancer victims aside from throw some money down which at the end of the day probably never really amounted to shit in the battle against cancer and most of you have probably dick tucked when your boss told you no too

Im not a fan of hers or a hater....but you people with the crosses on your back over this haircutting shit are weird
what do you want us to do in this thread though. I'll either mock her, give my opinion of her fighting abilities or not say anything.

what do you want us to do in this thread though. I'll either mock her, give my opinion of her fighting abilities or not say anything.
its all good, I was left with the choice of mock you guys, give my opinion of her fighting abilities or not say anything, so I understand lol

lol I find the people that latch onto the head shaving thing to be odd, like are these people actually jealous of her and this is their way of downplaying that shes a somewhat attractive bright young girl with alot ahead of her be it in fighting or elsewhere, or do these people feel like they have been legitimately wronged by her not following thru with what she said to someone else? or are they just monkey see monkey do people and because some other apes were hurling feces at her they will too?

either way...get the F over it lol...like honestly who really cares? probably very few if any of you hair critics have ever done anything substantial towards cancer victims aside from throw some money down which at the end of the day probably never really amounted to shit in the battle against cancer and most of you have probably dick tucked when your boss told you no too

Im not a fan of hers or a hater....but you people with the crosses on your back over this haircutting shit are weird
I really hope that English is not your first language.

Snapchat videos & pics from Paige 'the 12 Gauge'.

fhd001RH2_Chris_Tucker_010.jpg

I hope Jones and Romero didn't send her those supplements...

Terrible as a fighter, she was REALLY impressive on DWTS
rs_480x270-160328194002-dwts_paige_week_2.gif

I'm not even comparing this shit
eq1sna_jpg.gif

No she's a legit dancer, and she should have won DWTS, but she was up against a fucking male model who looks fucking "Dreamy" and is a deaf fucker, against a young hot blond PVZ?, of course she was going to lose Americas vote when it's only old MILFS, that no one really wants to fuck, but we don't know how else to describe how old and how married they are.

She is an absolutely terrible fighter.

She beat Herrig who believe it or not is a decent fighter (well, about gatekeeper in ufc level)
plus the didn't quit like conor at least

But is there a video of her apologizing to kids with cancer for not shaving her head yet? Or is there a video of her shaving her head for kids with cancer?

I heard all the little fruity crybabies are still waiting for the video apology.

I'm a fan, and she's really hot but I hate videos that are just a series of photos.

She beat Herrig who believe it or not is a decent fighter (well, about gatekeeper in ufc level)
plus the didn't quit like conor at least

I heard all the little fruity crybabies are still waiting for the video apology.
She was getting her ass beat by Kailin Curran, Herrig disposed of her relatively easy. I'd pick Herrig in a rematch.

She beat up Curran and finished her. Let it go and stop being so butthurt.
What am I butthurt about? The only fighter I'm a fan of that Paige has fought is Rose, and we all know how that went.

I still would. I am not her biggest fan, I don't mind her, but stop hating on her.

Back