VIDEO: Paige VanZant hand stands & spinning kicks

Both she and Pettis are doing the phone commercials....I want Nate Diaz to sell me a phone not these two losers...

Did she turn you down for a date after you got her autograph?
Never met her, it's hilarious how salty you fanzants get when she gets criticised. Jeez, are you in love with her or something?

the fuck are you talking about
She's a bad fighter, was getting beat up by Kailin Curran and got absolutely dominated by Rose. If that fight went to decision it would have been 50-40 UD for Rose.

she's very athletic, but not very skilled. Her technique is kinda trash. That kick was pretty, but it had no power behind it, it looked more like a dance move than it did a martial arts technique.

Stopped watching at Hair Vitamins pic. Aww bitch got me again

0:41

How are you? Think you could take her? And I don't mean to bed..
Eh, probably not but I'm not considered a professional fighter. I should have said She's a terrible fighter by MMA standards.

I thought she had potential the Herring fight, not so sure anymore after watching her get ragdolled by rose. Time will tell.

Never met her, it's hilarious how salty you fanzants get when she gets criticised. Jeez, are you in love with her or something?

I'm not a fan of her (in fact I was rooting for Rose to beat her). I'm indifferent about her and I certainly don't accuse her of having great technique, but you seem irrationally rustled by her.

She is an absolutely terrible fighter.

1. No she's not. She gives a lot and is exciting to watch. She new a bit sloppy. Started at a bad gym but improving and gives a WAr

"A bit sloppy" lol. Her technique is non-existent for UFC standards. She has about 0 striking technique and her grappling also lacks even basic technique in most positions, she's just somewhat athletic with good cardio, hard to submit and seems to have a good intuition for scrambles.
Her chances against a real technical fighter would be about as good as the chances of a random girl from some other sport.
And we kind of saw that already in the Rose fight, let them fight 100 times and Rose wins 100 times, and she's not even on top of the food chain either.
And as far as 'started with a bad gym but improves with TAM' goes, didn't she say that she only trains MMA before fights and does crossfit otherwise?
Seems like a great way to improve her MMA game.

I hope her supplements are USADA approved.

Eh, probably not but I'm not considered a professional fighter. I should have said She's a terrible fighter by MMA standards.

By female MMA standards? I think she is just fine. Not bad looking either.

Lulz so who's the hover-handed loser who's gonna make a fan poster

I don't get the hate. She seems like a decent person and she's nice to look at. She never claimed to be the p4p GOAT. Cut her some slack.
"A bit sloppy" lol. Her technique is non-existent for UFC standards. She has about 0 striking technique and her grappling also lacks even basic technique in most positions, she's just somewhat athletic with good cardio, hard to submit and seems to have a good intuition for scrambles.
Her chances against a real technical fighter would be about as good as the chances of a random girl from some other sport.
And we kind of saw that already in the Rose fight, let them fight 100 times and Rose wins 100 times, and she's not even on top of the food chain either.
And as far as 'started with a bad gym but improves with TAM' goes, didn't she say that she only trains MMA before fights and does crossfit otherwise?
Seems like a great way to improve her MMA game.

IdK where yougot the crossfit thing, she train w Team Alpha Male.

Before that she was training at a pretty bad school in NV and learned a lot of sloppy stuff she now has to re-learn.

Rose has been training Martial Arts since a very young age.

She'd doing good all things considered and way better than someone like Sage whose athletic but not a fighter.

all of the high school posters
love to hate on paige

Back