Video of Dana Cutting Palhares: "He's Done."

jonchokemac_medium_medium.gif

2rqy22s_medium.gif

nz0nkx.jpg

americafuckyeah.jpg

Jones is a douche but immediately lets go and has suggested that Machida was out.
Rampage is almost the same league as Palhares but lets go
Hendo is the same a bit on the slow side like Palhares but have always dissanged when the reff stepped in
In conclusion the referees always had seppareted fighters with verbal or physical command in less then half a second, Palhares continues the lock until he breaks the leg then lets go

Holding a choke for 1 sec longer isn't comparable to holding a heel hook after both the tap and the ref stepping in.

Sub is a sub. Most people are terrified of leg locks. I've seen kneebars, armbars, heel hooks, guillotines, kimuras all held too long over the years. I am just a fan of overall fair treatment across the board. That is not happening here. Palhares is being singled out due to the past - this incident did not warrant any negative reaction. He deserves his bonus, and furthermore he deserves to still have his fuckin job. Lame

The point is you have ton of dirty americans doing dirty shit including pumping themselves full of TRT and roids and you never see this type of reaction from neither the UFC or it's douchebag FuckYeahMericans. Only foreigners gets this treatment.
Oh! You're a bigot. We get it now.

Sub is a sub./QUOTE]

Absolutely no.
Holding a choke 1 sec longer can MAYBE make an opponent pass away.Maybe.And passing away=no damage.

Holding a fuckin heel hook 1 second longer can END YOUR CAREER.

Yu get the difference?

Jones is a douche but immediately lets go and has suggested that Machida was out.
Rampage is almost the same league as Palhares but lets go
Hendo is the same a bit on the slow side like Palhares but have always dissanged when the reff stepped in
In conclusion the referees always had seppareted fighters with verbal or physical command in less then half a second, Palhares continues the lock until he breaks the leg then lets go

alistairovereem_2190017b.jpg

Boo.gif

dan-henderson-teeth.jpg

mma_e_barnett2_sy_576.jpg

FIGHTPLAY-fightplay-sonnen.jpg

honey-boo-boo-child-s-mom-o.gif

This is the dumbest move ever by the UFC. It was a fight. Tensions are high.... Give the guy a warning! Slap him with a fine! You don't fire the guy. He comes from poverty. I think the Brazilians should go on strike until he reinstated.

If this was the first time that would be a fitting punishment. It wasn't.

Daley hit Kos after the fight just ended, still not right, but Dana says they were in their corners and awaiting the decision and then Daley went over and popped Kos, wtf? Short memory Dana?

jonchokemac_medium_medium.gif

At what point do you think he feels Machida goes limp? When he releases him or when his arm drops and Jon readjust by squeezing harder and pressing him up against the cage with his hips?

And this is just one example. He's also kicked unconscious opponents, thrown illegal elbows, delivered eye pokes (repeatedly), linear kicks to the knees AND have thrown Rampage (and if I remember correctly also Rashad) after the bell.

The point is you have ton of dirty americans doing dirty shit including pumping themselves full of TRT and roids and you never see this type of reaction from neither the UFC or it's douchebag FuckYeahMericans. Only foreigners gets this treatment.

Like ffs, Koscheck...

seems to me he lets him go right away and lets someone with some basic medical training attend to him

lotta stretching there.........plus the kicks are old savate/jkd tactic more fighters should do them might stop people charging forward like zombies swinging

and the last part.........erm vitor is brazillian right?

Good riddance to a dirty fighter. Nice to see the UFC make the right call.

I don't see how fans aren't disappointed to see Palhares go. He is a truly unique fighter and all of his matches are entertaining.

do the math when i say Dana would have never done this if it were Liddell, Couture, GSP, etc.

I think this sucks because Paul Harris is such an amazing fighter, but...

He pissed hot after losing his last fight, he was suspended for 90 days for not letting go at UFC 111, and he's continuing to crank when the ref is ontop of them.

Jon Jones choking Machida isn't comparable because Machida wasn't tapping, and the ref wasn't trying to break them up.

Rampage is comparable, because the ref is holding him while he's still laying punches. There is controversy there because that was the same night that Babalu got cut for choking David Heath after he had started to tap. That's a shit deal.

Henderson isn't really comparable because in Hendo's defense, Bisping put his arms up so he might have in the moment thought he needed to hit him again, or not. But either way the ref had not yet stepped in.

[YT]nmNbb4stsY8[/YT]

So yeah, it sucks. But this is Paul Harris' third-strike, he's been suspended for the exact same thing before, he's pissed hot, and last night.

im disapointed because beating pierce like that means something. pierce is way overlooked but a very tough test for any WW. running through him means something

im also annoyed at how overblown palhares foul is. it was literally 0.5 seconds too long. the ref touched him to stop the fight and he let go in literally 1 second. theres a video breaking it down here on sherdog somewhere. i bet you the average fighter takes half a second. he held it half a second too long. considering guys like rampage have punched unconscious fighters in the face 3 times with a ref literally on his back without even a word is totally hypocritical

i can see how with palhares track record of dirty tactics, weird behavior, and failed test, that hes on a short leash but the incident on its own is being totally overblown

The Brazilian cryfest in this thread is hilarious.
Like Palhares did this for the first time. Pathetic.

With Palhares, it is his repeated offenses of doing this that got him cutm there have been other examples of poor sportsmanship over the years. But Palhares has a repeated history of doing this, that is what got him his pink slip. The UFC did not cut him the other times he did this, so it is not like they are picking on him like others here seem to think

Back