Video of Dana Cutting Palhares: "He's Done."

All Brazilians should boycott the UFC.

Fighters included.

Wasn't Palhares already suspended for this shit? Then pissed hot, and after getting TKO'ed twice, pulls the shit again? He's stopped mid-fight before to celebrate, and once to complain about greasing and got himself TKO'ed....he's pulled the submission shit twice in ADCC.....the guy's a complete loon. Good decision to cut him.

IF all of Brazil AND all UFC Brazilian fighters were to get behind this guy and boycott in his defense, it'd look pretty bad. It'd be the equivalent of all UK fans boycotting the UFC because of Daleys cheap shot.

I don't really ever support a fighter getting cut... until now. it's the right decision; the guy is a liability. i don't understand how he has so many supporters. this is not the first incident, he does something stupid almost every fight, and he puts other fighters' careers in jeopardy. he's had plenty of chances, and if okami gets cut for nothing, palhares deserves to get cut for the seedy shit he doesn't want to stop doing over and over again.

Jones did his best to keep Machida upright after he'd gone limp. Also threw Rampage after the bell, kicked a opponent after he was KOed, used illegal 12-6 elbows, multiple eye pokes on Gustafsson plus some other stuff against Rashad and Shogun and more.

Rampage should have been cut. The ref was tugging on him and he threw viscous gnp on a unconscious opponent.

Henderson admitted openly he saw that he was unconscious and tried to get in as much damage possible before the ref stopped him. America cheered.

And you could find dozens of examples just like these.

I'm aware that Jones still has a lot of haters but the level of blind hatred exhibited here is easily the highest I've seen in a year or two.

Ya, he dumped Rampage. He did literally NOTHING wrong with Machida.
What opponent did he kick after he'd KOed him?
Nothing with Rashad or Shogun.
Yes, he does have an issue with keeping his hands open but he's not trying to poke anyone in the eye...
And as far as Gustoaffson goes, they were both warned for open hands.

Back