[VIDEO] Nick Diaz throwing a water bottle at Khabibs head (the start of the brawl)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Agreed.

Kabob is so overrated, not sure why he has so many fans, he's the most boring fighter in all of mma

Yeah he absolutely dominated the current champ but he's overrated..... Dumbass

I don't get why people idolize these guys. This isn't the first time they've gotten into situations like this. The embarrassing thing is they're not kids, they're pushing 30, they should know better. They're professional fighters, not drunk teens.

I like the Diaz bros but he was such an asshole here. Hell, i'd even support Palhares and his brutal subs over him, because at least he kept it in the ring.

LOL

all because of this

11831789_741159279328187_380545999723217278_n.jpg

Beeb wearing a black champion's kit? Tsk tsk.

Those thugs should be in jail! This is an outrage. How am I going to sleep tonight. /SherdogGrandmas

Seriously you care that much? lol.

I think them Diaz boys are interesting to have around, but damn if they don't remind of me of folks back home.

Whenever they lose or one of their boys gets roughed up, they either place blame on everything (Refs, agreements, crowd, training, etc.) except for the fact that they just flat-out got beat and/or they start some shit.

The guy who threw the chair was clearly one of Khabib's guys, as seen in the third video.

War Diaz Brothers

I love this tomfoolery. Wtf is with the chick in the dress trying to chill these dudes out. Bitch get out the way before someone Chris Browns you

One thing that is funny to me, the Diaz bros both want more and more money to fight in the cage

But they will fight anyone for free outside of the cage today

Why is Mighty Mouse in the video talking at the end?

At least the guy with the alternate angle knows how to film something correctly with his phone. I don't get why people can't grasp that the width needs to be longer than the height to have the proper ratio.

Back