[VIDEO] Nick Diaz throwing a water bottle at Khabibs head (the start of the brawl)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Good display from both fighters. They should get the security guys outta there and just let them bang

There are probably plenty of Russians on their own forums thrashing the Kavkazians

Nu, kazhetsya, chto tol'ko kavkaztsam nravitsya MMA. Poetomu, naverno vse kommentarii v VKontakte (i t.d.) napisany imi.

LOL

all because of this

11831789_741159279328187_380545999723217278_n.jpg

Lmao that bird is about to be flipped, great photo

At the end of one of the video's it looked like either Nate or Nick were going out in cuffs

Nate is such a punk, he's running around like for a cheap shot and then gets chair thrown at him at the end running away.

I hope they make this fight with Khabib, it will such a easy fight for Khabib to toss Nate around and pound on him.

Good display from both fighters. They should get the security guys outta there and just let them bang

Ah the Russians would have killed the homeboys.

I wonder if the Tommy Toe Hold show pays the Diaz's to start this stuff. :) #markassbtches

Theres a video of khabib goin in for a double on nate lol

i couldn't make anything out from those videos.

Those thugs should be in jail! This is an outrage. How am I going to sleep tonight. /SherdogGrandmas

Seriously you care that much? lol.

^This lmao. You'd think we were on a knitting forum. And lmao at the boner sherdoggers have for anything Russian. What a joke.

Back