[VIDEO] Nick Diaz throwing a water bottle at Khabibs head (the start of the brawl)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Diaz bros catching all the heat even though Khabib and his crew are just as guilty.

Too bad Nick and Nate aren't Russian

This.

And you all acting surprisingly "classy" for guys who pay to see other guys beat each other
Chill, it's a brawl

My friends who were at the event told me that the brawl happened first, then Nick threw a bottle at Khabib?

My friends who were at the event told me that the brawl happened first, then Nick threw a bottle at Khabib?

Maybe so. I just assumed they started it inside and finished it outside. If your friend is right, the WSOF officials needs to get fired for letting these guys near eachother after the brawl.

This.

And you all acting surprisingly "classy" for guys who pay to see other guys beat each other
Chill, it's a brawl

I'm actually suprised brawls don't happen more often...

I'm surprised Diaz fans haven't demanded a title shot for Nick after this performance.

The UFC needs to do something.

LOL

all because of this

11831789_741159279328187_380545999723217278_n.jpg

Nick is such a bitch. Throwing a bottle, really?

Diaz bros catching all the heat even though Khabib and his crew are just as guilty.

Too bad Nick and Nate aren't Russian

There are probably plenty of Russians on their own forums thrashing the Kavkazians

why did he do it ?

Khabib and Nate got into it a bit inside the fights. Martin Sano, who trains with the Diaz brothers went to talk shit to Khabib and Khabib punched him square in the mouth. His hand might even be hurt, he was licking it after constantly. Video just after that we have, then the melee spilled outside the arena in planet hollywood. Have a watch

^ video description. Khabib punched one of Diaz's entourage when he talked shit to him.

Gentlemen... We're on national television. Gentlemen.

Sometimes, these things happen in MMA.

oh hey its Nick's birthday today

oh hey its Nick's birthday today

Happy birthday Nick! He seems like an awesome friend. Maybe he is showing it in a violent way but he seems like the kind of guy thats always got your back.

Back