[VIDEO] Nick Diaz throwing a water bottle at Khabibs head (the start of the brawl)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Second Video you can see Nate and Nick throwing and landing. A few of Kabobs boys were slept then helped up at the end. Safe to say Diaz crew won this

2nd vid, 00:35, Nate tugging his britches like a true ese.

Diaz is such a shame. GSP humiliating him makes it all better tho. Diaz is lucky the UFC exists tho, selling crack would be much more frustrating for him.

I don't even understand what the beef is - just some Twitter comments or something equally ghay?

the diaz brothers always enforces the image some people have about mma fighters, basically thugs

Do people in the US don't they have phones with better cameras??Are they still using the nokia 3310 over there?Everytime there's a vid like this you can't see sh**.

The Diaz Bros have become completely delusional jokes.

I disagree, Diaz Brothers are old school in a politically correct, weak, cop calling society. A few decades ago it was normal to settle differences with fist fights

The Diaz brothers starting shit again...

I disagree, Diaz Brothers are old school in a politically correct, weak, cop calling society. A few decades ago it was normal to settle differences with fist fights

yeah cool.. except they hardly ever fight do they? In the last 2 years Nate's fought once and Nick twice.

You got a point, but they have to remember they are professional fighters and that kinda behavior from Pros hurt MMAs reputation as a legitimate sport.

Always bitching about not being paid enough to fight, but fighting for free like a banger. Guess there are no leash laws for these dogs.

Diaz bros catching all the heat even though Khabib and his crew are just as guilty.

Too bad Nick and Nate aren't Russian

Back