Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

you don't even see trump for the dangerous man that he is. he's so unbelievably unqualified and his temperament so outrageously unfit that it's shocking people can be so gullible to put him up as a nominee. it's utter craziness.

you sit there and think some college kids acting "political correct" and some gay guys getting married will destroy the country. you have such a distorted perspective of what's important in the world that it is literally mind boggling.

and you and other republicans are so crazy at this point that nothing you say is trustworthy. you make up facts, quote fake stories and put up fake numbers all day every day like fucking robots. you paint a picture of a world that is literally nothing like the one you are screaming about. which presumably comes from a person who lives a very solitary life and has little to no exposure to education or other people. christ, that gingrich interview where he says he'll go with how people "feel" over facts completely sums up how every republican here posts. dishonest, immoral and outright terrifying.

i don't like to stereotype you, but you are literally the worst poster i've ever seen. ever. even over flat earth, bible thumping ripskater. you are so unbelievably and deliberately dishonest that i'm shocked your conscience lets you sleep at night. if i was even 10% as dishonest as you, i think the only way i could get through the day is by cutting myself. and i don't mean that hyperbolically either, that's how little i think of you and other "republicans" who want to put trump in power. i find it disgusting and outright treasonous to everything this country stands for.

meanwhile, you want to execute hillary clinton for some emails. need i fucking say any more.
Is this a troll account? lol. I don't believe 99 percent of the things you prattle on about here.

I can see the Trump brigade has arrived. Always amsuing to watch how they desperately flail around ("cuck cuck oh my god cuck HILLARYY!!111"), each time someone points out the absurdities revolving around their master.

Anyway, great show. Only political satire worth watching anymore.
The Daily Show has gone to shit and Colbert has sold his soul. I'm really glad Oliver have been able to establish that show, the effort they put into each episode is pretty astounding. He takes on some very pressing issues as well (and usually issues that isn't given much attention in the media), and has a great deal of research behind him.

I wish someone in my country was talented enough to make such a show. Every country should have political satire of that caliber.

Your post reeks of cuckoldery.

This+guy+is+a+walking+calendar+_ee8ee61ef9781104d4c11e4d8c2c00ca.png

CSwW0YvWIAAlgoQ.jpg

You talking about biased and warped views of the world, and people not wanting to hear facts, is kind of funny when you finish off with that you don't care about what statistics say. Anyone that goes with anecdotal experiences over verified statistics to talk about trends in societies as a whole clearly shouldn't be making fun of the things I first mentioned.
Crime statistics can be misleading. Unreported crime, different types of crime, violent/non-violent, national statistics don't reflect certain areas/urban areas as the number of crimes is spread across a country, however could be concentrated in certain areas (*cough* Chicago *cough*)

Experience is often more valid than statistics, which can be manipulated to show what the user wants them to.

Crime statistics can be misleading. Unreported crime, different types of crime, violent/non-violent, national statistics don't reflect certain areas/urban areas as the number of crimes is spread across a country, however could be concentrated in certain areas (*cough* Chicago *cough*)

Experience is often more valid than statistics, which can be manipulated to show what the user wants them to.

Do you live in Chicago? What's your experience?

I'm sorry but this is the most retarded shit I've ever read. Experience is not more valid than statistics and actual evidence.

I'm sorry but this is the most retarded shit I've ever read. Experience is not more valid than statistics and actual evidence.

Gooner is always saying dumb shit then he runs away when you call him out on it.

It's the reliability v validity dynamic. Statistics v real life observation

Statistics can be Mis-leading and is a top down view of what's actually happening on the ground. Wrong cause v effects can inferred among other problems etc. etc.

Visibly seeing something happen with you own two eyes and experiencing shit actually happening, is more real, more valid.

We can use statistics, but can't rely on statistics alone.

It's the reliability v validity dynamic.

Statistics can be Mis-leading and is a top down view of what's actually happening on the ground. Wrong cause v effects can inferred among other problems etc. etc.

Visibly seeing something happen with you own two eyes and experiencing shit actually happening, is more real, more valid.
Projecting the experiences of one person to large groups of people is hundreds of times more unreliable than statistics. Statistics do not lie, they can just be misinterpreted.

The Chicago example is an example of national statistics of "crime going down" being eskewed. I thought this was obvious.

Soo.... because Chicago has bad crime, there is bad crime everywhere?

I'm not sure what your point is?

John Oliver is a cuck.

Trump raised the 180,000 illegals figure, which is true and he replied by showing how Newt is an idiot. Yes, he is, but what that has to do with anything?
Trump's speech has been reviewed by the left leaning NYT and they even conceded his statements were mostly true(there was one false, probably a mistake by Trump where he said 58% and the real number was 38%) including the 180,000 illegals. Maybe the numbers were hand picked(like an increase in crime in 2015 compared to 2014 although it is lower than other previous years) but they were true.

Projecting the experiences of one person to large groups of people is hundreds of times more unreliable than statistics. Statistics do not lie, they can just be misinterpreted.
The crime rate decreasing statistic is a fact, but fear of crime and crime in urban areas may have increased.

The lady blindly saying crime is going down in all of America ... is ignorant to the plight of those living in Detroit and Chicago. America is a big country and it probably doesn't reflect their lives at all.

Soo.... because Chicago has bad crime, there is bad crime everywhere?

I'm not sure what your point is?
America is a big country, blindly saying "crime is going down", while, may be true using nationwide statistics. It doesn't reflect the lives of those living in Detroit and Chicago, where violent crime is obviously STILL a major problem.

The effects of "crime is going down" are probably not felt there at all.

America is a big country, blindly saying "crime is going down", while, may be true using nationwide statistics. It doesn't reflect the lives of those living in Detroit and Chicago, where violent crime is obviously STILL a major problem.

So because crime is going down everywhere but two cities the progress doesn't count?

you say this as if you were raised as an American & know our country fully well from first hand lifetime experience.

So because crime is going down everywhere but two cities the progress doesn't count?

I'm not saying that, progress in the nationwide is good. But, things may have regressed in Chicago/Detroit.

Speaking from MY experience growing up as a kid in an large urban area (London), shit was definitely getting worse every year. Stabbings, rapes, murders ... walking the streets at night looking over your shoulder ... from my experience, things were definitely getting worse than when I was a young boy.

you say this as if you were raised as an American & know our country fully well from first hand lifetime experience.
I don't, but I come from a large Urban area (London) and the crime there was definitely getting progressively worse every year in my childhood. I am making parallels and admittedly, I could be wrong.

Crime in the UK as a nationwide statistic may be decreasing, but may actually be increasing in certain areas of London.

I don't, but I come from a large Urban area (London) and the crime there was definitely getting progressively worse every year in my childhood. I am making parallels and admittedly, I could be wrong.

Crime in the UK as a nationwide statistic may be decreasing, but may actually be increasing in certain areas of London.

which holds no water in so many ways. I frequent Chicago a few times a year for work & work closely with our office team over there. from the times when Chicago was officially dubbed "Chiraq" to now, Chicago has always been great & I've never had one horrible experience.

which holds no water in so many ways. I frequent Chicago a few times a year for work & work closely with our office team over there. from the times when Chicago was officially dubbed "Chiraq" to now, Chicago has always been great & I've never had one horrible experience.
Cool, good for you.

I was just using Chicago as a possible example, replace Chicago with Ferguson or Detroit ... that's my point. Chicago is not my point.

Back