Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Andy Capp

2GM/c2 Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Explain this bullshit as taking things out of context instead of just plain taking advantage of the stupid. It's the Republican way of campaigning 24/7-365, scare the shit out of people to the point where facts don't matter anymore and no one uses their brains to the point where they stare the facts right in the face and ignore them.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coming to kill us" is how dictators get elected.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coming to kill us" is how dictators get elected.

Just be aware that dictators like Mubarak, Assad, Kadafi, Hussein, etc all knew how to kill terrorists and keep them away. Jus' sayin'.

Just be aware that dictators like Mubarak, Assad, Kadafi, Hussein, etc all knew how to kill terrorists and keep them away. Jus' sayin'.
Yeah, but that's because they had so much practice killing their own citizens. Don't worry though, it's apparent the US is practicing hard and will be ready to do even more killing real soon. The good news for your lot is even if Hillary gets elected, it will be quite hard to slow down the machine so there will still be plenty of killing.

Yeah, but that's because they had so much practice killing their own citizens. Don't worry though, it's apparent the US is practicing hard and will be ready to do even more killing real soon. The good news for your lot is even if Hillary gets elected, it will be quite hard to slow down the machine so there will still be plenty of killing.

They werent killing their own people. Those were Syrian Rebels aka ISIS. The media spinned that one to justify going after Assad.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true, because if anything, that was the theme of the RC this week. It was a four day exercise of emphasizing feelings over facts."

-Liberal guy on TV without a hint of irony.

John Oliver has a face that I want to punch.

Don't know why

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true, because if anything, that was the theme of the RC this week. It was a four day exercise of emphasizing feelings over facts."

-Liberal guy on TV without a hint of irony.

Amen

Also....many of Oliver's points mean nothing.

He tried to blame the "management of the event" on Trump by using Cruz as an example. The Cruz move was was actually a good move. It got people talking and got people tuned in. It made Trump look like the bigger man and more of an outsider that doesn't need an endorsement.

The best point he made was about Newt. I saw that interview and cringed when I saw it live.

Let's see what Oliver thinks of the handling of the DNC (not that it really matters) or better yet Hillary's handling of top secret e-mails.

Also..there is nothing wrong with people attesting to Trump's business savvy. It seems more appropriate than bringing out the mom of a dead criminal that a cop rightfully shot to further push the "cops are racist" narrative to stoke the flames to get out the black vote and the white guilt vote.

Last edited:
Dictators are so good at getting rid of terrorists because they are willing to kill innocent people completely indiscriminately in the hopes a few may be terrorists.

Its the current year god damn it. If muslims want to kill westerners and behead christians on the streets who are we to judge. Its fucking the current year for gods sake. Did I mention its fricken current fricken year. Now let me widen my eyes and stare at the camera to get a few laughs from the proles.

They werent killing their own people. Those were Syrian Rebels aka ISIS. The media spinned that one to justify going after Assad.
You really have no clue what you are talking about. Just stop. Every one of those guys disappeared more of their citizenry than they ever managed with terrorists. If they were that successful there wouldn't be any terrorists left.

I wouldnt call them great, they were just better off when those dictators were in power.
Sure they were, unless you happened to disagree with getting taken from your home and thrown in a jail without due process and being tortured over and over until you disappear altogether. I'm pretty sure all the people who are against that know they're pretty fucked either way.

John Oliver is the ultimate cuck. I like how this dumb fuck was clowning on everyone that opposes the refugees going into Europe only for the bataclan massacre to happen a month after.

John Oliver is the ultimate cuck. I like how this dumb fuck was clowning on everyone that opposes the refugees going into Europe only for the bataclan massacre to happen a month after.

He's a complete idiot and his insanely biased propaga-i mean comedy-show is unbearable.

I don't understand how even a guy like Jon Oliver can be duped by the MSM into thinking building a wall along the Mexican Border is a bad idea.

Back