Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Cool, good for you.

I was just using Chicago as a possible example, replace Chicago with Ferguson or Detroit ... that's my point. Chicago is not my point.

you're tailoring your argument to the course of each exchange. you initially stated:

\ It doesn't reflect the lives of those living in Detroit and Chicago, where violent crime is obviously STILL a major problem.

The effects of "crime is going down" are probably not felt there at all.

you should fact check before making posts is what I'm getting at.

you're tailoring your argument to the course of each exchange. you initially stated:

you should fact check before making posts is what I'm getting at.

America is a big country. Crime is going down, yes. But it is not going down equidistantly across the whole country and there are still areas with major violent crime problems ... is my basic point.

I used Chicago and Detroit as example, as these are notorious for still having high crime rates. Apparently I'm wrong for choosing Chicago? But, this was never my main point.

I'm from London, this interview would be like some middle class toff from Herefordshire telling me as a young man that crime is going down ... when that doesn't reflect my reality walking home through a dodgy housing estate at night time, looking over my shoulder and looking out for potential muggers.

America is a big country. Crime is going down, yes. But it is not going down equidistantly across the whole country and there are still areas with major violent crime problems ... is my basic point.

I used Chicago and Detroit as example, as these are notorious for still having high crime rates. Apparently I'm wrong for choosing Chicago? But, this was never my main point.

I'm from London, this interview would be like some middle class toff from Herefordshire telling me as a young man that crime is going down ... when that doesn't reflect my reality walking home through a dodgy housing estate at night time, looking over my shoulder and looking out for potential muggers.

you're arguing about the quality of an egg when we're arguing about the quality of the dozen of eggs in a carton

Back