Video: GSP "I would be interested in fighting winner of Khabib/Conor"

Is he willing to go down or does he just want to hit on the smaller guys because guys his size are too dangerous?

No possible way Khabib beats GSP. That fight looks like the Tibau fight except GSP will jab Khabibs face in. At least Conor has a punchers chance.
No way, GSP is past it, Khabib will get him down

Damn I'd love to see GSP vs Khabib. It'll be the LnP'er vs the GnP'er.

And can you imagine the buildup to a GSP vs Conor fight? Conor will be throwing cuss, spit and bottles while GSP is flashing that cheesy grin.
mma-ufc-217-201710131.jpg

Edit: Damn, I just realised how much Dana looks like my grandad after removing his dentures.

"I'm looking for fights that help me improve my legacy. I don't want to fight Nate Diaz because everyone sees me as a winner and I'll look like a bully"
"I won't fight Anderson right now because I have more to lose than to win in this fight"

Come on, Georges. Please, don't make me lose respect for you for such clear contradictive defense...

Really picking his shot, plus he already got a chance and win the MW belt while he never fought in this division (and after several years off). Now he wants the LW belt ? .... Ridiculous.

Any poster who isn't distracted easily saw this possibility in 2016.

gsp vs khabib intrigues me more

I have a hard time imagining him making that weight. If he does though and isn’t drained he would beat either of them

GSP will easily make 155 due to ulcerative colitis and fasting, think he beats khabib and conor in some boring fights

GSP can do whatever the fook he wants.

GOAT gonna GOAT.
It will happen and we will all watch greatness and watch GSP prove again why he's the GOAT.
ufc should have him prove he can make 155 first.

Congrats you don't like high level MMA.

No, that's an idiotic generalisation that shows your utter idiocy.

You could watch high level MMA yesterday, MM vs Cejudo, Cody vs TJ. This was high level MMA not less than what Woodley does, if not higher (Mighty Mouse/Cejudo - DEFINITELY higher).
These were action filled fights.

It's for a high level fighter to decide how he fights. Woodley puts the LEAST amount of strikes and keeps the distance without engaging for the MAXIMAL time.
Nothing to do with his skills or abilities. It's his fighting style

Would nut so hard for either fight. Both massive fights. But khabib vs GSP is way more interesting to me.

No, that's an idiotic generalisation that shows your utter idiocy.

You could watch high level MMA yesterday, MM vs Cejudo, Cody vs TJ. This was high level MMA not less than what Woodley does, if not higher (Mighty Mouse/Cejudo - DEFINITELY higher).
These were action filled fights.

It's for a high level fighter to decide how he fights. Woodley puts the LEAST amount of strikes and keeps the distance without engaging for the MAXIMAL time.
Nothing to do with his skills or abilities. It's his fighting style

That guy is constantly telling people what others think. He ain't worth your time.

Oh course the GOAT cherry picker wants the winner of this fight. Woodley would KO him stiff and he wants zero to do with MW.

Back