Video: GSP "I would be interested in fighting winner of Khabib/Conor"

GSP would easily make 155 in order to make 50 million dollars to fight and defeat Conor. He could remove his left arm to make the weight and still win the fight, then buy a new arm.

That's the only money fight left at this point, so, yeah.

GSP admits khabib is bigger than him, damn 195? No wonder that mofo almost died last time.

If GSP is 182. He def csn make 155. But age factors in.

We all knew that was coming.

Would be a crazy fight against either guy.

But man, can GSP really make 155?

I give GSP a shot. He was professional throughout his career and stated many times it would be easier to go down than up.

Basically... he only wants to fight smaller guys or older guys.

GSP the Champ Champ Champ incoming

McChicken fan's are scared lol dont worry buddy your manlet king is not gettin past Kabib

Give the goat what he wants.

"I'm looking for fights that help me improve my legacy. I don't want to fight Nate Diaz because everyone sees me as a winner and I'll look like a bully"
"I won't fight Anderson right now because I have more to lose than to win in this fight"

Come on, Georges. Please, don't make me lose respect for you for such clear contradictive defense...

It’s all about money.
He just doesn’t want to say it.

It’s all about money.
He just doesn’t want to say it.

He actually says in the interview that money is his motivation. But second one after legacy.
That's why he, according to him, turn down Nate offer.

Now he might be hypocrite in here too, but let's be honest: Do you think GSP-Nate wouldn't have been profitable for him?
They would've given him huge salary, AND huge PPV points would've been made 100%

He is right. Nate does nothing for him, except money, and that's not his first priority. Conor or Khabib would make it his third title.

Woodley is neither a new title nor a very respected champion, and he is also not a draw. Beating the winner of Khabib/Conor would be far more consequential.

I doubt Khabib is smaller than him. GSP is not a large WW by today's standard. And he was a very small MW. Khabib and GSP are closer in size than Till and GSP. Let alone fucking Romero or Rockhold and GSP.

Would be epic. The pressers would hilarious with Conor trying to get under GSP's skin.

Conor: Fook GSP... He'll do fooking notin... I'm teh fooking GOAT

GSP: eh... you are so funny Conor... eh... you making me laugh.

I’m pretty sure they’d require him make the same weight as them...
Oooh is that how it works? Damn!

Even if they weigh the same 24h prior, it is still really advantageous for GSP if the contest is held at WW. And imho, it is not a very good look for GSP to handpick fighters in the division below and expecting them to move up.

That said, I could be talking out of my ass if he thinks about going down himself, but I don’t believe he can make that weight.

Back