Video: GSP "I would be interested in fighting winner of Khabib/Conor"

The GOAT speaks

We all knew that was coming.

Would be a crazy fight against either guy.

But man, can GSP really make 155?

LEGEND... This would be amazing!
giphy.gif

He's been saying it for awhile.

But will they let him?

GSP can do whatever the fook he wants.

GOAT gonna GOAT.
It will happen and we will all watch greatness and watch GSP prove again why he's the GOAT.

"I'm looking for fights that help me improve my legacy. I don't want to fight Nate Diaz because everyone sees me as a winner and I'll look like a bully"
"I won't fight Anderson right now because I have more to lose than to win in this fight"

Come on, Georges. Please, don't make me lose respect for you for such clear contradictive defense...

well of course he's not gonna say "I will only fight if conor wins"

No possible way Khabib beats GSP. That fight looks like the Tibau fight except GSP will jab Khabibs face in. At least Conor has a punchers chance.

Last edited:
Would rather not see Woodley fight.

What sane MMA fan doesn't want to see GSP vs Woodley? Only people who are scared of Woodley beating GSP don't want to see the fight, so they look for reasons why it shouldn't happen.

Lol wants zero part of Whittaker or Woodley. Got to drop all the way down to LW.

What sane MMA fan doesn't want to see GSP vs Woodley? Only people who are scared of Woodley beating GSP don't want to see the fight, so they look for reasons why it shouldn't happen.

Those fans who like action-filled fights and not STALLING in the fights.
In other words, pretty much every fan that WATCHES fights and not checks results fro wiki.

I'd rather see him fight Anderson Silva :(

Have you heard what he said in the interview about that? That was ridiculous, especially comparing that to what he said about Nate

He's been saying it for awhile.

But will they let him?
I don’t think they will. He won’t defend and I know Conor does similar stuff but it’s clear as day that the ufc doesn’t like George’s for some reason and won’t afford him the same privileges

I see no possible way Khabib beats GSP. That fight looks like the Tibau fight except GSP will jab Khabibs face in. At least Conor has a punchers chance.

If he can actually make lightweight he should go for it. First 3 weight champ. Show these Champ Champs how its done.

Back