Media Video; Conor McGregor working out with 1 leg.

Conors mental strenght is on another level compared to rest of the fighters.

These neutral grip pullups are for beginners lol

On top of that, he has baby weights attached to him. What is that a 25 lb plate?

What sport do you lift weights for?

Video: Conor McGregor walking with one gimp leg

200.gif

His ring muscle-ups are clean. Much better transitions than mine.
Headstand anyone can do.
Jumping on the bars actually is easy for me. I can hurdle those!

Yeah, his form on those muscle ups were super strict, even for a smaller (170?) guy

What sport do you lift weights for?

Pull-ups isn't "lifting weights"

Pull-ups are considered calisthenics and is done not only in sports but also in other professions, the military, even in gym classes around the world.

Pull-ups isn't "lifting weights"

Pull-ups are considered calisthenics and is done not only in sports but also in other professions, the military, even in gym classes around the world.

He has a weight attached to him. He's lifting it. It's an exercise in weight lifting. Call it strength training, calisthenics, whatever the fuck you want to call it, but he is "lifting weights." Just because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about doesn't mean other people don't.

My point was that you had no idea wtf you were talking about, which you've clearly demonstrated (again). Neutral grips are not "for beginners," they recruit more muscles in the arms (brachialis) than supinated or pronated grips. Very common in training for a sport where grip strength is important because of the brachialis recruitment and being able to add more weight.

Conor isn't in the military or another profession. He's a fighter. So again, since you're adding your inaccurate analysis, what profession do you do weight lifting for? What rep range do you use? What exercises do you do? Better yet what kind of program would you recommend for an amateur MMA fighter looking to maximize their gym time? No fucking idea? No shit, can already tell.

{<jimmies}

"Let nothing stop you"

Except 2 guys in the regional scene, Nate Diaz, Khabib and Dustin a couple of times.

Back