Media Video; Conor McGregor working out with 1 leg.

so is Conman delusional about himself? doing this to fool idiot casuals on social media?

He could work his arms everyday and then make a go at arm wrestling.

Not true, he almost fell over on his first attempt to stand, so he had to scoot the wheelchair closer. He also bends his leg and he balances the initial stand on one foot. He also shouts out a warrior cry at 0:56 as his leg straightened out.

Good point

I weigh 80 lbs more than Conor McGregor and can do triple the pull-ups in one set. Ha!

Yeah great. Now lets see you do a squat

Was that workout sponsored by cocaine or proper 12?

Either way, good on him wanting to stay in shape.

I’m no Conor fan but it’s always nice to see anyone with that type of injury get back on the horse and back in the gym. It is kind of whacky that he is back working out on his one healthy leg and the only support he is giving that good foot is a “flip flop”. Would have figured he would have on some “proper” footwear.

Yeah great. Now lets see you do a squat

What's with the homoerotic obsession with some posters?

Here's a pic of Conor's juicy legs since you're obsessed

06e539dc6b1d1bbfdfa17b328942276c.jpg

Pullups are definitely an exercise I would focus on if I were in his situation.

"Where there's a will, there's a way". Inspiration, we will see his return soon.

Glad to see him working hard but that's some godawful "music" he's listening to. Fucking hell.

What's with the homoerotic obsession with some posters?

Here's a pic of Conor's juicy legs since you're obsessed

06e539dc6b1d1bbfdfa17b328942276c.jpg

Conor does a pull up with his leg in plaster.
Great lets see a squat with your glass leg if you wanna impress

Conor Fans: YOU GAY!! (???)

How does that even compute?? Consistent, nonsensical , weirdo shouts to a man. Also thats not what the glass legged rat looks like is it?? Always gotta go back years for any fking relevance to this guy.
Heres his juicy legs (which you not gay at all happened to have a picture of) right now.

805893_640x360_large_20210711144932.jpg

Last edited:
Back