Media Video; Conor McGregor working out with 1 leg.

Conor does a pull up with his leg in plaster.
'Great lets see a squat with your glass leg'

Conor Fans: YOU GAY!! (???)

How does that even compute?? Consistent, nonsensical , weirdo shouts to a man. Every one of you. Also thats not what the glass legged rat looks like is it?? Always gotta go back years for any fking relevance to this guy.
Heres his juicy legs (which you not gay at all happened to have a picture of) right now.

805893_640x360_large_20210711144932.jpg

I googled it for you.

It was actually just me trolling you, although I didn't realize before hand that Conor was living in your head rent free. I guess when someone ethers the FW 'GOAT' in five seconds and then wins the lightweight title effortlessly all the while attaining a net worth of 9 figures you're going to get some haters. Since you're so interested in pics of Conor, here ya go -- I bet you'll like this one

837130c6-399e-11ea-9933-e21be988cd59_image_hires_113228.jpg

<GinJuice>

I googled it for you.

It was actually just me trolling you, although I didn't realize before hand that Conor was living in your head rent free. I guess when someone ethers the FW 'GOAT' in five seconds and then wins the lightweight title effortlessly all the while attaining a net worth of 9 figures you're going to get some haters. Since you're so interested in pics of Conor, here ya go -- I bet you'll like this one

837130c6-399e-11ea-9933-e21be988cd59_image_hires_113228.jpg

<GinJuice>

'rent free in your head'. Check
Something about his money. Check
A line a bout broke bums or equivalent. Missing

A solid stereotypical 2/3. Clones

Of course haters are only because of his success and wealth. Not because he's a complete twat.

Jeffrey Epstein was rich too.

'rent free in your head'. Check
Something about his money. Check
A line a bout broke bums or equivalent. Missing

A solid stereotypical 2/3. Clones

Of course haters are only because of his success and wealth. Not because he's a complete twat.

Jeffrey Epstein was rich too.

I ain't mad bro. It must have been devastating for you to see Conor dominate the MMA market and champion the FW/LW divisions during the Conor era (2013-2016). Sucks that he was like a shooting star and had to move on to bigger and better things, but glad we all got to enjoy him while it lasted.

You can enjoy him a little longer, though. Here ya go.

0_Conor-McGregor-underwear-selfie.jpg

I'll leave you to it.
<{ByeHomer}>

I ain't mad bro. It must have been devastating for you to see Conor dominate the MMA market and champion the FW/LW divisions during the Conor era (2013-2016). Sucks that he was like a shooting star and had to move on to bigger and better things, but glad we all got to enjoy him while it lasted.

You can enjoy him a little longer, though. Here ya go.

0_Conor-McGregor-underwear-selfie.jpg

I'll leave you to it.
<{ByeHomer}>
Championed the LW division by winning 2 fights in half a decade? Hahah
Championed the fw division by never defending and holding it up for over a year. Wow. Championed indeed.
A phenomenal FW never proven in a defense.
A bang average LW.
Greats fight off up and comers when they're top of the mountain and roles are reversed. He just continues to fall off. All good tho hES rIch

Championed the LW division by winning 2 fights in half a decade? Hahah
Championed the fw division by never defending and holding it up for over a year. Wow. Championed indeed.
A phenomenal FW never proven in a defense.
A bang average LW.
Greats fight off up and comers when they're top of the mountain and roles are reversed. He just continues to fall off. All good tho hES rIch

...are you like, whispering this to yourself while you look at these?

pg3VD3h.jpg

Me ankle me ankle is a bellewen...

Conor does a pull up with his leg in plaster.
Great lets see a squat with your glass leg if you wanna impress

Conor Fans: YOU GAY!! (???)

How does that even compute?? Consistent, nonsensical , weirdo shouts to a man. Also thats not what the glass legged rat looks like is it?? Always gotta go back years for any fking relevance to this guy.
Heres his juicy legs (which you not gay at all happened to have a picture of) right now.

805893_640x360_large_20210711144932.jpg
you are seriously mad he didnt do a squat? you really expect him to do that with his leg in a cast? just say you dont like conor, you think the video is pointless and be done with it brother. no need to say retarded shit like that. would you Iike him to fly as well?

Not true, he almost fell over on his first attempt to stand, so he had to scoot the wheelchair closer. He also bends his leg and he balances the initial stand on one foot. He also shouts out a warrior cry at 0:56 as his leg straightened out.
Honestly this challenge might be just what his career and psyche needed at this moment in time

McGregor's got a chin, I don't think he got knocked off his feet once.

Hes definitely not been super stung by one shot that I can remember (Diaz was the most obvious one) but he's been hurt off a couple of times. (Khabib but was straight up) He seems to he one of those fighters who's expression completely changes once he gets hit though. Also he boasted about Floyd being too small so nothing to float over. Floyd not a big puncher.

Last edited:
These neutral grip pullups are for beginners lol

On top of that, he has baby weights attached to him. What is that a 25 lb plate?

McGregor's got a chin, I don't think he got knocked off his feet once.
not in the mayweather fight... he did get knocked down by khabib, though.

you are seriously mad he didnt do a squat? you really expect him to do that with his leg in a cast? just say you dont like conor, you think the video is pointless and be done with it brother. no need to say retarded shit like that. would you Iike him to fly as well?
Hahah no it was a joke you flake. Man up.
Like Eddie Murphy asking Stevie wonder to take the wheel. don't need to constantly defend the man. He hates all you ' piss ants' said it himself.

Also have no problem with saying I don't like him. He's a massive prick.

Hahah no it was a joke you flake. Man up.
Like Eddie Murphy asking Stevie wonder to take the wheel. don't need to constantly defend the man. He hates all you ' piss ants' said it himself.

Also have no problem with saying I don't like him. He's a massive prick.

Well all the reasons that McGregor haters hate on him for, are the reasons he's the most loved and popular UFC star with 42 million instagram followers.

Back