Video: California Jack in the Box employee and Drive Thru customer argue over order

She was hungry
Nah, if she was hungry she would have ordered when he asked her to at the window then waited in the parking lot while the other hungry customers were served. If you're deaf, you are used to problem solving things like this. She went out of her way to make this an issue.

Nah, if she was hungry she would have ordered when he asked her to at the window then waited in the parking lot while the other hungry customers were served. If you're deaf, you are used to problem solving things like this. She went out of her way to make this an issue.

Oh I know, I was just trying to be a sarcastic asshole.

I think the burgerboy is a sherdogger.

About a minute in he tells her he will take her order and asks for her to park so that the other customers can be served, then she says no and refuses to move. Considering the person filming the whole time isn't saying anything when they could not only mediate but solve the whole issue, it definitely appears to be a set up for a law suit or sympathy.
yup its a set up in the news video she said she is seeking legal action and likely will sue and win. The employee was fired and jack in the crack is going to pay her out of court, probably get at least a six figure settlement since the news went viral and they dont want to discriminate against deafs.

yup its a set up in the news video she said she is seeking legal action and likely will sue and win. The employee was fired and jack in the crack is going to pay her out of court, probably get at least a six figure settlement since the news went viral and they dont want to discriminate against deafs.

That employ being fired is predictable but shitty. The dumb ass lawsuit should be thrown out. These slimy opportunist should be counter sued into bankruptcy. The son filming or whoever is despicable.

That employ being fired is predictable but shitty. The dumb ass lawsuit should be thrown out. These slimy opportunist should be counter sued into bankruptcy. The son filming or whoever is despicable.
Its messed up, that dude is not a native english speaker and he probably has to put up with a alot of shit and than this entitled deaf woman opportunist cost him his job. Also her son is a POS they edited it and only filmed the argument. Its obviously she was giving him shit, and the son not ordering for his mom is suspicious.

They came their looking for a fight, just to film it, and it worked it went viral and Jack in the box is probably going to pay her high six figures to compensate her. She will get what she wanted, but most if it will go to lawyer fees. usually in these type of lawsuits they sue for a couple million they shoot high because they know they Jack in the box will negotiate a smaller pay out which will probably be what they wanted in the first place.

Sorry, but if you're deaf, why would you go to an intercom system drive-through? Threaten to sue, because they can't read your thoughts.... Walk your ass inside and order.

Also would you really want to eat your #8 after berating and threatening the person who is making your food, for minimum wage???

What woulda happened if jack in the box didnt fire the employee for getting pissed about getting trolled and told her that they arent paying her for creating an incident that didnt have to happen at all ?

I really dont get why this woman deserves a pay day . Nothing happened and the whole reason there was an incident is because this chick decided to create one

I get it. It sucks to be disabled. But certain conditions put limits on what you can and cant do and you gotta be your own hero and come up with creative solutions sometimes. Why didnt she just pull up to the window and hand the guy her phone saying Hi my name is mellanie and I am deaf but it is 4 am and I am hungry. I would like a number one large sized with no onions and a lg coke with light ice.... But instead she had to crawl up on her cross and be a martyr for the deaf and abuse some minimum wage renegade to gain attention for her plight. What she deserves if she wants to sue is to pay jack in the boxes legal bills and to be told not to be an asshole

is it just me.........or does it kind of seem like she isn't actually deaf?

I like how he switched to sign language.

They were gonna spit on her food after that why would she persist?

Wtf is a number 8? Is it that good? When there’s one fast food joint there’s usually like a million others within a 1/4 mile radius. She definitely had an agenda and it wasn’t ordering a number 8.

What woulda happened if jack in the box didnt fire the employee for getting pissed about getting trolled and told her that they arent paying her for creating an incident that didnt have to happen at all ?

I really dont get why this woman deserves a pay day . Nothing happened and the whole reason there was an incident is because this chick decided to create one

I get it. It sucks to be disabled. But certain conditions put limits on what you can and cant do and you gotta be your own hero and come up with creative solutions sometimes. Why didnt she just pull up to the window and hand the guy her phone saying Hi my name is mellanie and I am deaf but it is 4 am and I am hungry. I would like a number one large sized with no onions and a lg coke with light ice.... But instead she had to crawl up on her cross and be a martyr for the deaf and abuse some minimum wage renegade to gain attention for her plight. What she deserves if she wants to sue is to pay jack in the boxes legal bills and to be told not to be an asshole

yeah this woman is entitled and her son was filming the entire thing. A normal person who knows they are deaf will say son can you order for me, he will order and sit in the back seat behind the driver to roll the window and take the order.

Thats what I did as a kid when my father went to the dentist and couldn't talk because he had his teeth pulled, he picked us up from school and he decided to treat us to McDonalds so I ordered while sitting in the back seat he gave the money and I took the order paid for it and I was only 12. Her son could have easily ordered for her to avoid this entire thing, instead they created a scene. You are deaf and said you can only read lips so why the fuck will you go to a drive thru intercom, because she wanted to create a controversy that is why. The guy even said he will take her order if she pulls over and parks because she backed up the other customers. But no she screams at him saying IM DEAFFFFFFFFFF like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

This why I feel this is an opportunist attention seeker. its a shame to use a disability to gain money and praise of victim hood status

but its America you can sue for money. If there was no suing for money their would be less whining and more hard working. You will find so many frivolous lawsuits issued daily. Now all they do is post a outrage post on facebook and then set up a gofundme and people will donate to them

Someone should set a gofundme for this Jack in the box employee who got fired over this. That dude probably cant get any other employment and now he is tarnished from a video painting him a bad guy and lost it over this entitled woman.

is it just me.........or does it kind of seem like she isn't actually deaf?
yup, she is probably only partially deaf. She is not full on marlee matlin deaf, she is lou ferrigno deaf, because full deaf cannot speak clearly like that.

Her name is ReVae and her son Malachi. Them some names I wouldn’t trust.

These people are for sure trying to get some shekels

Fun story:

We had a deaf woman who worked in the laundry facility where i work. We installed a strobe light for her for when the boiler alarm went off since it was an audible alarm only before and she couldn't hear. When she found out we put it in for her she complained to the union and tried to sue for "harassment".

Both of this story and yours involve women being irrational. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Someone should set a gofundme for this Jack in the box employee who got fired over this. That dude probably cant get any other employment and now he is tarnished from a video painting him a bad guy and lost it over this entitled woman.

This I don't agree with at all. The rest of your post I do though. The guy was a fucking idiot. He was making a situation that was already bad even worse. Why not just take her order at the window? Like is it seriously that big of a deal your willing to argue and risk your job over it?

I'm trying to imagine getting pissed cause someone didn't order at the speaker and came straight to the window. I've had this happen once when I was working drive thru you know what I did? Took the order at the window and moved on with my day.

Usually I am for the workers in these situations but that guy was a huge cunt and I hope he is fired. The lady is clearly deaf and the guy was not listening to her. Is he the deaf one? Fuck that guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back