Video: California Jack in the Box employee and Drive Thru customer argue over order

Hispanic origin, if I had to guess

I’m of middle eastern descent, I can tell you straight away he isn’t

Why does the son have to order for her when she has every right as a citizen to order her own food with dignity?

Bring disabled doesn't make you immune to criticism, but there's nothing to criticize in her actions. She went to the drive through to order food like she is legally and ethically allowed to do. If the employee had done his job correctly then there would be no boiling point to take advantage of. The situation only occurred because the employee did the wrong thing, which is why he was fired.

Without her son filming this discrimination, there would be no evidence for her claims that the employee was being a piece of shit who was violating the Americans with Disability Act.

I disagree with she did nothing wrong. The guy was willing to take her order and asked her to park. That's not out of line or unheard of at a drive thru. They bring the food out to you and you don't have to get our of her your car either way. She shouldn't have refused that request.

The guy was also being unreasonable though and only made the situation worse. He works customer service and this is not how you act in customer service jobs. Everyone knows it will get you fired.

Back