Video: California Jack in the Box employee and Drive Thru customer argue over order

What a stupid fuck..

Drive thru guy: When you were at the window I said "Can I help you?"

Lady on the car: I'm deaf I can't hear.

Drive thru guy: I don't care I asked you and you didn't say anything....

Way to be a tough guy to a deaf lady there senor burger flipper

Am I the only one that's going to question why a deaf person went through the drive through?

Two fucking idiots right here. Drive thru guy is dumb as fuck. Then this lady decides "hey I'm going to force this guy who gives 0 fucks to handle my food and then eat it at home with no worries at all". I would have filed a complaint with the company and moved on.

Why didn't she just have the passenger order? Women....

Also, this bitch held up the drive thru for two hours!

At the risk of sounding a little bigoted i honestly thought deaf people were not allowed to drive.

Am I the only one that's going to question why a deaf person went through the drive through?

Here is the news video, yeah and her Son was in the shotgun and had a camera ready its like they set this up to go viral. If you are deaf why go through a drive thru where you get an order thru an intercom and she even says she reads lips okay then why go through a drive thru, well your son is right there he could have easily voiced the order.

I think they set it up for real trying to get some compensations here and it worked her facebook post went viral and as usually either yahoo or huffpo got it quickly to make it big.

Deaf lady is blocking the poor lines of cars behind her that are trying to get their orders. Shes just sitting in her car and not moving after the employee ignores her. If she has a complaint go inside the store and take it up with the manager

I get the feeling he doesn't care and he wants her to go.

If she is deaf why is she using the drive-thru? It relies on being able to hear.

She should go inside to order her food. It'd make the whole process a lot less painful for everybody involved.

Yeah fvck that bitch it was a setup for sure

Fun story:

We had a deaf woman who worked in the laundry facility where i work. We installed a strobe light for her for when the boiler alarm went off since it was an audible alarm only before and she couldn't hear. When she found out we put it in for her she complained to the union and tried to sue for "harassment".

Fun story:

We had a deaf woman who worked in the laundry facility where i work. We installed a strobe light for her for when the boiler alarm went off since it was an audible alarm only before and she couldn't hear. When she found out we put it in for her she complained to the union and tried to sue for "harassment".
Lol what a terrible person

About a minute in he tells her he will take her order and asks for her to park so that the other customers can be served, then she says no and refuses to move. Considering the person filming the whole time isn't saying anything when they could not only mediate but solve the whole issue, it definitely appears to be a set up for a law suit or sympathy.

Back