Social Vid resurfaces of Louie CK and Gervais Dropping N-bomb

SJWs were still in their diapers back then, so this is news to them. they should also go back and watch the chapelle show; surely they'll get triggered from him playing a racist black white supremist.

"Know what I hate? When some white news caster says 'the n-word'. No, I don't mean n*****.. I mean 'the n-word' cause they say it and then I'm like 'oh, she means n*****'.... NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME SAY IT!"
Yeah that's the point Louis makes so well. "You're making ME say it!"

That entire bit from that special is great.

The fact that the special includes the "fake Chinese language from my dumb head" adds to it.

i mean CK has a whole bit about the 'n word' and by someone saying that instead of the actual word itself, it makes the listener think of the actual word. Hilarious bit too
edit: shoulda kept reading, Fawlty and Gregolian already covered this. My bad, respect

i mean CK has a whole bit about the 'n word' and by someone saying that instead of the actual word itself, it makes the listener think of the actual word. Hilarious bit too
edit: shoulda kept reading, Fawlty and Gregolian already covered this. My bad, respect
Burr has a great bit too about *BritishSlangforCigarette* too.

"When I was a kid :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: didn't mean you were making fun of gay people.. it just meant the other dude was being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. 'Oh, you wanted bananas with your pancakes? WHAT A :eek::eek::eek:!!!!'"

EDIT:
Louis has a good one too:

Last edited:
I'm more offended by the fact that Louis CK simply isn't funny.
There I said it.

The world has changed so much... it seems leven comics have to walk on eggshells now.

Bro this is sad, fawning over the dated bits of a disgraced serial exposer. You might as well fawn over old subway commericals and have jared in your avatar.

The bit from louie is also facile. Totally ignores the larger context of why it's not said by white female news anchors.

"When I was a kid :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: didn't mean you were making fun of gay people.. it just meant the other dude was being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. 'Oh, you wanted bananas with your pancakes? WHAT A :eek::eek::eek:!!!!'"

EDIT:

Im beginning to think louie's remaining cult is exclusively rednecks.

Bro this is sad, fawning over the dated bits of a disgraced serial exposer. You might as well fawn over old subway commericals and have jared in your avatar.

The bit from louie is also facile. Totally ignores the larger context of why it's not said by white female news anchors.
The stick up your ass

You should probably remove it and have some fun putz

The stick up your ass

You should probably remove it and have some fun putz
Sure thing lil spanky. Why not stump for the next hobo you see spanking it in a bus stop goof.

Well TS are you literally shaking from their egregious crime?

EDIT:

Wasn't that the special where Louie was pondering how one would suck a bag of dicks? I'd never heard that phrase before but now I say "go suck a bag of dicks" all the time especially in traffic

People that say the N word should be put to death.

So like 99% of black people should be put to death???

True story, I was at a hot spring today and there were 6 female army people at the hot spring, I heard the N bomb more in that hour than I heard in the last 10 years.

We should kill them.

Here's an idea. If Louis CK and Ricky Gervais have offended you....never watch one of their comedy specials again. problem solved.

Wasn't that the special where Louie was pondering how one would suck a bag of dicks? I'd never heard that phrase before but now I say "go suck a bag of dicks" all the time especially in traffic
Maybe? I know it was the one where he thought a short Chinese lady was adopted by a younger married couple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back