Social Vid resurfaces of Louie CK and Gervais Dropping N-bomb

DEN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www-vulture-com.cdn.ampproj...ard-r-n-words-in-old-clip-twitter-erupts.html

Louie CK is not only a sex criminal he's also a classless goof. This is not ok. While the first Amendment gives CK and Gervais the right to say the N word, it also allows me to voice my disgust at their classlessness and idiocy.

Seinfield, a man who also dated a teen while he was in his late thirties, seems to be the only with a modicum of tact in the group.

What say you? Are people right to be raising a ruckus about this in social media?

People that say the N word should be put to death.

Umm...the dude wrote Pootie Tang.

The world wasn't outraged when this video first came out. Why would it be now?

Louis saying the N word is nothing new lol

I know it was not ok then either. I was mostly disappointed in Gervais. And this also was a convo not stand up.

Gawd even seeing his pic gives me the creeps.

^I was gonna say wait til people find some old O&A clips.

Didn't he have a special where he said it?

I say fuck off. And the people belly aching over it are insincere pussies.

There are a lot more offensive uses by CK that could be dredged up: he's used the word a lot. And Gervais did nothing wrong.

are you serious ?? .. execute them both!

White guy on Sherdog more upset about this, than black man sitting in on the convo.

Didn't he have a special where he said it?
Yeah, I remember him saying that by using the phrase "N-word" you are forcing the listener to mentally fill in the actual word in its place thus making you the real asshole lol

Accuses me of being racist. Gleefully throws "uncle Tom" at a black guy.

LOL.

You're such a clown, Wally. I can see this being the thread where you get banned again.
Nailed you pretty well eh?

I though you were reformed and left your trolling ways behind?

Yeah, I remember him saying that by using the phrase "N-word" you are forcing the listener to mentally fill in the actual word in its place thus making you the real asshole lol

Ah yes now I remember! Thanks !

I know it was not ok then either. I was mostly disappointed in Gervais. And this also was a convo not stand up.

Gawd even seeing his pic gives me the creeps.

It was funny then and it's funny now

Carlin using it as a magnificent punchline:

Just saw the video.

He doesn't employ the term "N***er" in a derogatory way or referring to other AAs as that ugly term.

But, I'm sure WPEMs will demand Louis CK to be crucified.

@nac386 what do you think of this vid?

Back