Social Vid resurfaces of Louie CK and Gervais Dropping N-bomb

I'm glad he is taking it to these Parkland brats. They think they are untouchable. I bet he feels freedom too. There can be freedom in failure and disgrace.

I'm black and even I don't have a problem with it, he's not using it to be racist he's just talking.

Sick of white people getting offended on my behalf, louie ck is hilarious and I can't wait for his return to comedy.

you may be black, but your privilege is white!

San Jose comedy club responds after Louis C.K. set protested.
We see comedy as the final frontier and we don’t censor artists. We want them to perform without scrutiny," Improv Comedy Clubs, the owner of the San Jose Improv where C.K. performed, said in a statement. "We trust that our audiences can decide for themselves what their limits are. We understand that not everyone will agree with our decision and we respect their right to protest. We also respect Louis CK’s right to perform.
Protesting some guy telling jokes. This is an ideal case of, "No publicity is bad publicity." Everyone who is going to hate him already does, and it's amazing to me that these protesters don't realize that. All this is going to do is increase interest in his shows. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually speeds up his return into the mainstream.

Last edited:
Hmm, new account creating a thread feigning outrage...who got banned late Nov, early Dec?!?

I love how context doesn't even matter to people in this era of hypersensitivity. The entire point of people being offended by the word is because it was used in a denigrating and hateful way towards black people. A context of a black guy and his friends making jokes about it doesn't even remotely fit the bill. Liberals these days are completely retarded, logic has left the building circa 2000s.

I love how context doesn't even matter to people in this era of hypersensitivity. The entire point of people being offended by the word is because it was used in a denigrating and hateful way towards black people. A context of a black guy and his friends making jokes about it doesn't even remotely fit the bill. Liberals these days are completely retarded, logic has left the building circa 2000s.

Yeah I read many times that in the NBA you'd hear white and black players throwing that word around all the time in the locker room because everyone was comfortable with each other and knew it wasn't said it a malicious way. That's a lot different than Mr. KKK yelling it out of his car window at a random black guy.

I also think it's counter productive to assign the word so much power, because you're basically giving an effective weapon to racists. Easy for me to say as a white guy, I know, but I'd hate to give anyone the power to hurt me so bad with just one word.

Back