Verhoeven vs. Hari 3 in december

RedDawn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Glory announced that Hari vs. Verhoeven will fight each other for a third time. The fight will take place in December in the Netherlands. There will also likely be a heavyweight tournament.

Verhoevens opponent is not announced yet. And Jamal is also signed for the december card so it could be Rico vs Jamal 3

I too think it’ll be Rico vs Jamal 3 as Jamal did win that contender tourney.

Yes probably not Rico vs Hari but Rico is fighting that day

Jamal Ben Saddik didn`t fought in Glory since 2018 and was declared a clear contender for the belt after the tournament. Meanwhile Glory wants to cash in with Rico vs Badr 3. It”s not professional at all. With that sad, I am really hoping for a Glory comeback since it is the only kickboxing organisation remaining. I hope they have made the right conclusions regarding the re-organisation of the business. I am glad that new people will join and other will take the back seat.

Shitty glory needs money...
Lol i thought they were bankrupt?
To bad, they wouldnt be missed.

Jamal Ben Saddik didn`t fought in Glory since 2018 and was declared a clear contender for the belt after the tournament. Meanwhile Glory wants to cash in with Rico vs Badr 3. It”s not professional at all. With that sad, I am really hoping for a Glory comeback since it is the only kickboxing organisation remaining. I hope they have made the right conclusions regarding the re-organisation of the business. I am glad that new people will join and other will take the back seat.
Badr vs Hari 3 was never anounced, the TS made a shit thread.

Nobody new took over. Rudmanns own company took it over after recievership and Robbie Timmers will take over matchmaking and he's the co-owner of Super Pro with the former matchmaker Daadler. Don't expect any drastic changes, all they did was some corporate loophole crooked banker shit to avoid bankruptcy and to not have to pay off their depts to folks struggling in a pandemic.

Badr vs Hari 3 was never anounced, the TS made a shit thread.

Nobody new took over. Rudmanns own company took it over after recievership and Robbie Timmers will take over matchmaking and he's the co-owner of Super Pro with the former matchmaker Daadler. Don't expect any drastic changes, all they did was some corporate loophole crooked banker shit to avoid bankruptcy and to not have to pay off their depts to folks struggling in a pandemic.

Collission 3 was never announced officially, but there were rumors from credible sources that Glory was toying with the idea. From an economical perspective it seems logical, since it would attract high revenues. Cor Hemmers was fired from his previous position, but remained as a senior counsel. Maybe something will change, hopefully for the better.

Oh, and one more thing. If I were in Glory, I would immediately hire Hesdy Gerges. He is not competing at the moment but arguably he is still a top fighter from better days. Since the Glory heavy weight division is very weak it would be a great addition. It is ironic that a guy lik Tafa is in top 10 in Glory :)) Hesdy has a grudge with Rico as well. If he trains hard, he would be a good opponent.

Like I posted Verhoeven will fight Hari in December. Glory is afraid that with another matchmaking they won't get high enough ratings.

Oh, and one more thing. If I were in Glory, I would immediately hire Hesdy Gerges. He is not competing at the moment but arguably he is still a top fighter from better days. Since the Glory heavy weight division is very weak it would be a great addition. It is ironic that a guy lik Tafa is in top 10 in Glory :)) Hesdy has a grudge with Rico as well. If he trains hard, he would be a good opponent.

Gerges a top fighter? He lost 7 of his last 8 fights.

He was also caught doping and sentenced for cocaine trafficking.

A really good ambassador for kickboxing!

Raul Cătinaș is free and not old, plus he is a hard hitter. Give chances to the others.

What better team?
Younger team.

Gerges over Tafa for sure, but Tafa probably fights for peanuts compared to Gerges.
Raul Cătinaș is free and not old, plus he is a hard hitter. Give chances to the others.
Still trying to make Catinas a thing I see. You're like Glory trying to push Tafa except with Cătinaș.

Last edited:
Still trying to make Catinas a thing I see.
How many better heavyweights do you see outside Glory and One? He is training with Polanen at ARJ. Glory will regret him if he signs with ONE (he has all chances to do it since his mates Khbabez and Londt are there).

Or you do you prefer boring HWs like Aygun? What can Aygun bring? He has no knocking power and I don"t see him taking decisions against the elite.

Back