Verhoeven vs. Hari 3 in december

Sounds about right. They were getting kickbacks for using fighters within their network. The whole situation was/is corrupt, and that's why they have such a weak stable of fighters.

Sucks cause he has done more than enough to get a shot atleast. Although he probably gets paid more at mixfight. He was scheduled to fight samedov in April but it was canceled. And I dont see zabit doing it

Well the closest he was they said they wanted him to train at hemmers gym. But he denied it due to staying with carbin

This is absolutely not acceptable. It frankly blows my mind..they are in a huge debt, they need good fighters urgently to boost the audience but still they make immoral requests. Even after Cor Hemmers is out, hes influence is still there it seems...Disgusting stuff.

This is absolutely not acceptable. It frankly blows my mind..they are in a huge debt, they need good fighters urgently to boost the audience but still they make immoral requests. Even after Cor Hemmers is out, hes influence is still there it seems...Disgusting stuff.
This has been going on for years in Glory sadly, which explains why they always had a limited roster and IMO why the promotion hasn't been a success. Meanwhile the folks facilitating this made millions off Pierre and went through the "restructuring" unscathed.

You're starting to sound more and more like @Broadcast

But Snubnoze also thinks that. Just that I"ve never attacked persons, just regarding the sporting facts. I am not interested if somebody is milking Andurand or not if he"s stupid, I am interesting in sporting actions. Not in their wars. I was attacking the matchmaking for years and the present rumors are giving me right. I am shocked about what I"m hearing, even from several users on this forum. Some are from the kickboxing world. I am not interested to attack Glory in any way, but I will always criticize matchmaking management and when they fuck with the fighters" prestige.

Some media fouls from the Netherlands want to put Glory down now, just to know. I"ve always defended kickboxing, and not just good promotions from Romania. Today you also go to Romania, to China, to France, to Russia, to Italy, even to Bulgaria, everywhere where there is money and a decent level of fighting.

These old boys vengeances must stop. Look at Mike Passenier, Andre Mannart, there is a huge, big difference between them and the dubious team and fighters from the Golden Glory! And Mike hasn"t worked with the highest professional background, but he has been always quiet. In GG it was, "if you fuck with us, you fuck with everybody, we are the best!" And it has spread in all the aspects. Smaller gyms or other countries can be really suffering in favor of corruption (only if the gossips are true, I can"t guarantee and I am not going to launch any discussion). But the matchmaking indeed didn"t give chances to all.

If there is peace, there is good for everybody. It"s called professional kickboxing, not professional street fighting or something in the hood. They act like in the hood.

There should be no head, we don"t need godfathers. For me it"s a shock to see the Netherlands working like some Soviet mobsters. Here we "professionalized" the sport, the times of some clans are done. Since 20 years ago.

Last edited:
We will see easily if the matchmaking is fair after 1-2 events, in 2021 I hope to see changes. We will see if Timmers has changed the face.

Do you think it is fare what was requested from McSweeney? Also, don`t you think that it is a conflict of interests if the father (Cor Hemmers) is the Head of Talent Management of Glory and the son (Nick Hemmers) is a coach proposing fighters to Glory?

Last edited:
McSweeney I'm guessing? Have you tried to reach out since the "restructure"? Robbie Timmers is now their guy, although he's a business partner of the former guy so I can't imagine much has changed. Tell them he'll go train at SuperPro Samui I guarantee they will let him in.

Its funny cause timmers hit him up days later before James could reach out. He says him and timmers go back a long time. It looks like it just might happen. He was talking about wanting to fight that jacked up Romanian dude who signed with them.

Its funny cause timmers hit him up days later before James could reach out. He says him and timmers go back a long time. It looks like it just might happen. He was talking about wanting to fight that jacked up Romanian dude who signed with them.
That would be a good fit. I have my concerns on if they are even coming back now however. They don't even have any broadcasting deals currently, not looking good.

That would be a good fit. I have my concerns on if they are even coming back now however. They don't even have any broadcasting deals currently, not looking good.
Yeah he said timmers said they have some work to do first with all the mess up. But he is trying

They have running contracts signed in the mandate of the ex-matchmakers. Some say Glory are off until further notice. I still hope for that event at the end of October, but considering the pandemic it will be tough. Just wait and see when they will return from the summer holidays! The people...

Back