Verhoeven vs. Hari 3 in december

Rico and Badr don't really have styles that will produce a great match imho. I would think it's better to build them up beside each other rather than matching them against each other.

Rico and Badr don't really have styles that will produce a great match imho. I would think it's better to build them up beside each other rather than matching them against each other.
Right! Matchmake between the heavy hitters and Badr. Adegbuyi, then Ben Saddik and so on. Already a fiasco of 2 fights, with Hari even a 3rd is possible to go wrong. I almost broke my laptop at the rematch. It was a bigger fiasco that on 1st bout.

Wait is Badr vs Benny still happening? Thats a great fight in its own right.

Wait is Badr vs Benny still happening? Thats a great fight in its own right.
I think that they are trying to do a one night tournament with Jamal, Rico, Badr and I guess they haven't agreed anything with Benny yet.

That's only a theory.

So uh, I thought Glory was going out of business?
They went into recievership and were bought by a company connected to Glory's Vice Chairman. Some shady banker shit, theirs people that got screwed out of money.

They went into recievership and were bought by a company connected to Glory's Vice Chairman. Some shady banker shit, theirs people that got screwed out of money.
Can't say I'm surprised lol, seems like kickboxing always had an underground element to it.

What happened to the short obese HW who used to fight for Enfusion?

He got a long ban for PEDs that is done now, think it got reduced. He did fight at least one fight in China though.

100% agree

The only problem is that Badr can't last a whole fight. The fight itself was great until he quit.

The only problem is that Badr can't last a whole fight. The fight itself was great until he quit.
Exactly, that was well on its way to being FOTY before Hari pulled a Hari.

They're not letting him. After knocked out illunga still not signing him
McSweeney I'm guessing? Have you tried to reach out since the "restructure"? Robbie Timmers is now their guy, although he's a business partner of the former guy so I can't imagine much has changed. Tell them he'll go train at SuperPro Samui I guarantee they will let him in.

McSweeney I'm guessing? Have you tried to reach out since the "restructure"? Robbie Timmers is now their guy, although he's a business partner of the former guy so I can't imagine much has changed. Tell them he'll go train at SuperPro Samui I guarantee they will let him in.

Well the closest he was they said they wanted him to train at hemmers gym. But he denied it due to staying with carbin

Well the closest he was they said they wanted him to train at hemmers gym. But he denied it due to staying with carbin
Sounds about right. They were getting kickbacks for using fighters within their network. The whole situation was/is corrupt, and that's why they have such a weak stable of fighters.

Back