Velasquez is -200 against Werdum in case you have a house to pay off

TS is dumb. Cain should be the favorite.

Far from a guaranteed win - no such thing - but the line is proper. Betting is a terrible idea; the vig will eat you alive.

Both fighters looked sloppy and out of shape at UFC 188, Cain just happened to give first.

Cain landed plenty of hard shots in that fight and Werdum and Cain's last opponent was the the same guy. There performances really say something considering there wasnt THAT much time in between those fights.

Do you know more than those guys? I bet you dont

Ok we will see fight night if Cain can even make it with out injury and see how well he does versus Werdum. Also the same guys picked Cain last time and he got smashed wither it is a fighter, fan or a bookie MMA picks mean about jack shit all have to do is look 2016. Just because your pro fighter does not mean you can pick winners shit if they could they would a lot guys need money.

Cain was dead tired and it still took Werdum two sloppy takedown attempts from Cain to finally get the choke. I think his jiujitsu is totally overrated in MMA.
I didn't say Cain's sub defense isn't good enough to take it to the ground, i just don't think he will have the confidence to try

Really? Cain boxes the way penguins fly.

I don't know, I could be way off. haha He has just looked really good standing in SOME fights to me, and the version of Cain that I believe exists, might actually not.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back