Velasquez is -200 against Werdum in case you have a house to pay off

The amount Cain gets overrated is amazing he is a great heavyweight but Werdum is by far the worst match up for Cain. Before getting a shit kicked out of him by Werdum Cain only fights since 2011 have been Bigfoot who lost to everyone under the sun, JDS great wins but he could just be a bad match up for him and Brown who loses to most of the top 10. Cain a great heavyweight fighter but i would not favor him in matches against Werdum or Stipe because of match ups not to mention he can not stay health more then like 10 months at a time its a pretty good bet.

"In war, the first casualty is the truth" - Aeschylus

Cain Velasquez by first round TKO, people are even falling for the ruse created by Cain himself meant to make Werdum head into the fight with false confidence.

After him wanting to fight injured, after him getting completely SONED in the last bout, people still think he's gonna roll through Werdum? No way gamblers are THIS dumb, I bet it's just a bunch of fans with very wishful thinking. I'm betting every e-dollars I have on Werdum to add another son to his family.

They are not even promoting this fight. Its insane. This is the best fight in the card. Fuck Honda

All pros picking Cain,
The odds are very correct in my opinion, No value anywhere unless some oddsmovement

I can't imagine Cain would want anything to do with Werdum on the ground after avoiding it in the first fight and still getting subbed
Cain was dead tired and it still took Werdum two sloppy takedown attempts from Cain to finally get the choke. I think his jiujitsu is totally overrated in MMA.

Cain wil be so full of back injections he won't feel a thing.

I seriously hope so. Now that we know he's gonna require surgery right after this fight, kind of puts a damper on the whole thing.

CodCommandBrazil: 125283675 said:
I just can't see Cain doing ANYTHING to Werdum on the ground. Cain needs to win a standup. He will be submitted by an armbar on the ground.

Pound his goofy Brazilian face in.

The fact that Cain is telling everyone that he has surgery scheduled just reeks of excuses. I hope Werdum wins because I don't like Cain, but it will be even worse if Cain wins. He'll have his back surgery and be out another 6 months.

Hard to call. Werdum hasn't looked all the great since the Cain fight and is old. Cain looked good his last time out but if his back is hurt he might be screwed. All in all it's a great value bet on Werdum. Might put some $$$ on him and Nunes.

He literally didn´t aclimate for Mexico the first time, Werdum said it himself.

He gassed out after 2 rounds, in ALL other fights he is fresh during all 5.

Goodbye dummy

If Werdumb can make stupid rookie mistakes as stupid as he did against Stipe, why bet the farm on him?

I think Cain has crisper striking, but Werdum is willing to force the action and make Cain trade more than he wants, and Werdum had Cain actually gassing a bit last time. We will see how Cain's tank is this time, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cain drops him early with the sharper striking.

I think Cain has crisper striking, but Werdum is willing to force the action and make Cain trade more than he wants, and Werdum had Cain actually gassing a bit last time. We will see how Cain's tank is this time, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cain drops him early with the sharper striking.

Really? Cain boxes the way penguins fly.

I'm gonna wait for the weigh ins. It all depends on Werdum. If he's in shape for this fight. He wins. If not. He doesn't. Werdum has been known to have questionable conditioning and training imo. If Werdum takes the fight 100 percent seriously in his training. It's gonna be a long night for Cain.

Back