Velasquez is -200 against Werdum in case you have a house to pay off

I see it as an almost even fight. Cain started out strong in the first match then faded, I have faith he won't gas this time. Still werdum us a tough match for him though, he won't back up on the feet and his clinch and ground game keep him competitive everywhere.

After him wanting to fight injured, after him getting completely SONED in the last bout, people still think he's gonna roll through Werdum? No way gamblers are THIS dumb, I bet it's just a bunch of fans with very wishful thinking. I'm betting every e-dollars I have on Werdum to add another son to his family.
I think Cain made a tactical error by not believing in his wrestling and submission defense. This fight I think he will be ready to take the fight anywhere. Plus, betting on a guy to win twice in a row against a top level fighter is not ideal (unless they are trained by Edmond).

Plenty of broken bums out there who bet the house on a sure thing.

Only bet what you can afford to lose.

Not betting on Cain. Never seen Green Level Cain perform

cain needs an early flurry to take this since werdum gets stronger as the match goes on. Very capable of doing it, and I think he may pull the W. Werdum is getting older by the minute, and his last loss was so brutal, not sure if his chin will ever recover.
I don't think his chin ever recovered from that JDS uppercut.

Hard to see how Cain wins. Even before gassing he still was running into punches. Will see though he can't still win it just doesn't look good from the first fight.

Werdum has better striking and is the most dangerous HW off his back. I really don't see Cain winning this, sea level or not.

in a 3 round fight Cain can beat Werdum, and he will I think, he can take him down too and control him, Werdum has been controlled on the ground before in fights, he isn't immune. But Cain should strike and put him against the fence, dirty boxing, take him down if he wants for short periods.

I need to find an online betting site that takes gift cards.

Is this the fucking twilight zone? haha. You guys are gunna be so fucking salty.

All depends on how many pots he's injected to help during training imo.

I just can't see Cain doing ANYTHING to Werdum on the ground. Cain needs to win a standup. He will be submitted by an armbar on the ground.

Pretty much. If Cain wants to take it down, Werdum says great. Come into my guard and I will roll for limbs.

If there's one other thing besides injuries that Cain is consistent about, it's vengeance.

Just remember what he did to JDS twice after losing to him. No fucking way he blows this chance for redemption. I don't see how he gasses this time, and if the cardio issue before was anything he could have helped, he's probably fixed it and then some. I don't know, maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think Cain gets it done.

Cain wil be so full of back injections he won't feel a thing.

So he's injecting the weeds huh.

Cain is basically
hqdefault.jpg

I think Cain made a tactical error by not believing in his wrestling and submission defense. This fight I think he will be ready to take the fight anywhere. Plus, betting on a guy to win twice in a row against a top level fighter is not ideal (unless they are trained by Edmond).
I can't imagine Cain would want anything to do with Werdum on the ground after avoiding it in the first fight and still getting subbed

I can't imagine Cain would want anything to do with Werdum on the ground after avoiding it in the first fight and still getting subbed
He panic wrestled after gassing, similar to Conor in the Nate 1 fight. A well prepared Cain will not do this again.

Back