Velasquez is -200 against Werdum in case you have a house to pay off

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After him wanting to fight injured, after him getting completely SONED in the last bout, people still think he's gonna roll through Werdum? No way gamblers are THIS dumb, I bet it's just a bunch of fans with very wishful thinking. I'm betting every e-dollars I have on Werdum to add another son to his family.

I literally posted this exact topic 2 minutes before this one lol... but yah, I dont get it either. Going all in on Werdum.

After him wanting to fight injured, after him getting completely SONED in the last bout, people still think he's gonna roll through Werdum? No way gamblers are THIS dumb, I bet it's just a bunch of fans with very wishful thinking. I'm betting every e-dollars I have on Werdum to add another son to his family.

I chuckled.

Cain wil be so full of back injections he won't feel a thing.

I just can't see Cain doing ANYTHING to Werdum on the ground. Cain needs to win a standup. He will be submitted by an armbar on the ground.

He wouldn't fight if he thought he couldn't perform
-200 for Cain sounds way off though

Time to bet some wonga on Doom!

I love when people make betting threads and don't actually gamble with real money.

Werdum has looked worse on his last fights, while Cain ran through Browne like a steamroller. I think Cain wins his time.

But I agree -200 is ridiculous. It's certainly worth it to bet on the Doom.

You forget one thing sir...fight is at sea level. #yeswecain

I think Velasquez should be favored, but the betting lines are clearly off.

I don't know what I'm gonna do about this fight, but if there's value it should be on Werdum winning again...

Werdum is just a bad stylistic matchup for Cain. It will be interesting to see how he adjust but it should be closer to even. Value is def on Werdum

Cain is going to win.

You people forget that he wasn't at his best in the first fight. And in this fight, even though he is injured, it might be not too bad and I'm sure Cain is in good shape.

Thanks for the tip!
This bet will help me buy a brand new shiny Lamborghini

cain needs an early flurry to take this since werdum gets stronger as the match goes on. Very capable of doing it, and I think he may pull the W. Werdum is getting older by the minute, and his last loss was so brutal, not sure if his chin will ever recover.

Nah, Cain will win.

I'm still looking for someone to full kit bet me on this.

lol at no mention of Sea-Level

Well, Werdum looked like absolute dogshit against Travis motherfucking Browne. I'm rooting for him, but I think Cain will beat him this time around.

The first fight was glorious though, seeing Cain get the crap beaten out of him in front of "his people" was great.

Back