"Vegan = Jail Time" - Crazy Conservative Lady

Even endurance athletes will eventually suffer from a long term vegan diet.

They can still compete quite well as vegans, they really need to up their electrolytes and consume a lot of carbs. Protein is not really a factor as muscle mass can be detrimental in endurance as it is metabolically costly, and hard on the heart.

They can still compete quite well as vegans, they really need to up their electrolytes and consume a lot of carbs. Protein is not really a factor as muscle mass can be detrimental in endurance as it is metabolically costly, and hard on the heart.
I'm thinking you would see a breakdown in joints like function and injury. If you're completely vegan long term and never eat any meat or animal products.

Nutritionists talk about animal products being good for your joints.

Say mean things/disagree with Liberals=Jail Time: Sick in the head Liberals.

I'm thinking you would see a breakdown in joints like function and injury. If you're completely vegan long term and never eat any meat or animal products.

Nutritionists talk about animal products being good for your joints.

Yes due to the fats you accumulate and other good fats like omega 3's from fish. If they start having injuries at the elite i'm sure they would dope anyways. Kenyans eat largely vegetables and not as much meat or proteins, that is only one variable of their success though.

Seriously though, some kids live off of mac n cheese with hot dogs, or cheetos and soda, at least in the good 'ol U.S. Vegetables aplenty would be a step up from that. Growing children need a balanced diet.

Yes due to the fats you accumulate and other good fats like omega 3's from fish. If they start having injuries at the elite i'm sure they would dope anyways.
You're probably right.
Kenyans eat largely vegetables and not as much meat or proteins, that is only one variable of their success though.

But they do eat some animal products. That's much better than none.

Seriously though, some kids live off of mac n cheese with hot dogs, or cheetos and soda, at least in the good 'ol U.S. Vegetables aplenty would be a step up from that. Growing children need a balanced diet.
Kids need animal products and fruits and vegetables. Less processed foods.

Making a baby go vegan is child abuse.

There is a reason babies are supposed to drink breast milk. Fats, proteins and sugars in the proportions God designed.

Lmao

You do realize that the breakdown of breastmilk's nutritional value is inherently tied to the nutritional intake of the mother, right?

God doesn't make breast milk.

Back