Relationship Valentines day is so lame

tVZumLA.jpg

Well I am relieved you wont be doing it during..
A true gentleman

I don’t think she would go for that nor do I think the restaurant would allow it unfortunately

Meh spend 20 bucks on flowers have a nice supper and get laid, better then most fridays .

Whenever you feel like you spend too much money on your girl, just compare that to the cost of a maid.

now add the cost of a prostitute on a regular basis

not so expensive now

It's an ok holiday. it's one of those things I enjoy when I am in a relationship, but if I'm not on any given year(this year), I just ignore it.

Last edited:
Whenever you feel like you spend too much money on your girl, just compare that to the cost of a maid.

now add the cost of a prostitute on a regular basis

not so expensive now
<Moves>
<TheWire1>
<[analyzed}>
{<redford}

Meh spend 20 bucks on flowers have a nice supper and get laid, better then most fridays .
flowers are probably 40 bucks in L.A the fancy dinner at bubba gump I bought once was cheaper.

Find the chick for you. My girl of 4 years is so low maintenance I got her her favorite ice cream and we called it a night. I literally don’t give a fuck about these consumer holidays mother fucker what’s up now? Flowers for a fuckin blowjob what?! I could pull out my dick any time of the day or night and put it in front of my girls face while she’s studying for her BAR exam and Ide still get sucked on mean style. Bunch of pussy ass cucks in here, still trading gifts for poon even while married Lmao!!

Back