Relationship Valentines day is so lame

Find the chick for you. My girl of 4 years is so low maintenance I got her her favorite ice cream and we called it a night. I literally don’t give a fuck about these consumer holidays mother fucker what’s up now? Flowers for a fuckin blowjob what?! I could pull out my dick any time of the day or night and put it in front of my girls face while she’s studying for her BAR exam and Ide still get sucked on mean style. Bunch of pussy ass cucks in here, still trading gifts for poon even while married Lmao!!

To each their own. You express yourself your way & the rest of us will express ourselves our way.
If your girl is content with some ice cream & she's cool with performing fellatio on demand, more power to you. That's how you two roll in your relationship & that's cool. But I prefer a slightly more traditional approach to celebrating birthdays & holidays. I just happen to enjoy doing nice things for my wife like taking her out to her favorite restaurant & giving her gifts like designer handbags & clothing. Today it was a new set of linens for our bed. You might call that a form of quid pro quo for sex but you'd be mistaken. Like you, I can get sex on-demand as well. The gifts are just because I actually enjoy giving my wife nice things. I can afford it, so why not?

Apparently I trusted someone who couldn’t cook to handle dinner. I usually handle things so I had no idea.

Valentine’s Day will be celebrated in proper in 2021.

To each their own. You express yourself your way & the rest of us will express ourselves our way.
If your girl is content with some ice cream & she's cool with performing fellatio on demand, more power to you. That's how you two roll in your relationship & that's cool. But I prefer a slightly more traditional approach to celebrating birthdays & holidays. I just happen to enjoy doing nice things for my wife like taking her out to her favorite restaurant & giving her gifts like designer handbags & clothing. Today it was a new set of linens for our bed. You might call that a form of quid pro quo for sex but you'd be mistaken. Like you, I can get sex on-demand as well. The gifts are just because I actually enjoy giving my wife nice things. I can afford it, so why not?
Well said

Perpetually single guy here

Spent V-Day at work, got home, rested, did a 30 minute rowing session, washed up, went for a hamburger at Five guys, went to the grocery store and bought some cream for the coffee. Watch a bit of tv, fell asleep with the tv on, woke up about 4am, turned off tv, went to bed, got up, having coffee and posting on sherdog.

I'd love to say this is the life but that is kinda sad.

But hey at least I did not have to spend money on things that will be forgotten in two or three days.

Shit I'm married and didn't get sex yesterday, the wife came back at 7 from hanging out with her older friend (yes she's a woman and married as well) and my mother in law stayed the night instead of going the fuck home. Yes I'm pissed about it, bitch didn't even spend any time with me so I got drunk and worked out..... Worst Valentine's day ever, and I bought her two gifts. Alright rant over

Didn't buy anything for Valentines day.. BS "holiday".. My wife agrees..

I buy her flowers/chocolates/wine etc time by time anyway.. why does there need to be a specific day? just for companies to make more money fuck em

Eh when I was single and working at a bar it was a good night to meet single women, sad they weren't being wined and dined, looking to drink and hook up.

Back