Relationship Valentines day is so lame

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I really dislike it. I'll be boycotting this consumer holiday by staying home and playing online video games. I could go out and join the sheep but valentines day is everything I stand against. Even if I had a gf I wouldn't buy her anything tomorrow just to make a point. Enjoy wasting all your money tomorrow

If it makes you feel any better, Saint Valentine is also the patron saint of epilepsy and plagues.

source.gif

Let me guess.

You and your brother made a pact that you were going to spend it together but he got a girlfriend.

And now you want to ruin it for him.

I will spend this valentine like i have spent every other one

Alone

its pointless, there are so many cucks out there giving all their money and buying shit for bitches that i am banging on tinder its not even funny, last week a banged this bitch that had her pic in the wedding dress on her profile, fucking cucks and the whores they hang with

dont spend money on these bitches dudes, im telling you, dont do it

its pointless, there are so many cucks out there giving all their money and buying shit for bitches that i am banging on tinder its not even funny, last week a banged this bitch that had her pic in the wedding dress on her profile, fucking cucks and the whores they hang with

dont spend money on these bitches dudes, im telling you, dont do it
Omg seriously . That’s so cool. You are doing so many girls . ... u don’t even have to spend money u just like bang them ... ur the man ....

Omg seriously . That’s so cool. You are doing so many girls . ... u don’t even have to spend money u just like bang them ... ur the man ....
thats how it is, i didnt invent this fucked up way to hook up, im just living in it

No more or less Lame than any other holiday..

As I always say with my relationship, sometimes you DON'T have to be careful what you wish for. Sometimes the thing you wished for your whole life just turns out exactly as you anticipated.

So yeah, Valentine's is pretty great these days.

I don't need "The Man" telling me when I'm supposed to get a boner.

40B4A63E-BA27-4009-BB25-FF366FD11712.jpeg I’ll be ordering this from Pizza Hut and enjoying it alone while I watch anime.

Back