Relationship Valentines day is so lame

I'm looking forward to it.

Flowers and a box of gourmet candy from a little boutique shop around the corner from my girl's work are set to be delivered to her around 11am tomorrow.

I'm making bacon-wrapped scallops in a lemon/garlic cream sauce over linguine. Side of Caesar salad.

Chilled bottle of cheap champagne.

Bought her a skimpy little set

She's picking up her girlfriend on the way home after work.

Gonna take some molly, chill in the hot tub, and watch them go to work on each other before they go to work on me.

Flowers and a box of gourmet candy from a little boutique shop around the corner from my girl's work are set to be delivered to her around 11am tomorrow.

I'm making bacon-wrapped scallops in a lemon/garlic cream sauce over linguine. Side of Caesar salad.

Gonna take some molly, chill in the hot tub, and watch them go to work on each other before they go to work on me.

<{dayum}>

Imagine thinking this was lame. A-level Valentining.

I got a box of gourmet donuts and a $200 bouquet of roses being delivered to my wife's work. Then 2 new Switch games and See's Candies with her foot spa, theragun, diffuser, robe and slippers when she gets home.

{<shrug}

Dairy industry - four food groups

Florists, confectionaries - Valentines

S'aight though, I think the saint was a good dude as far as saints go.

It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. I will cook something nice for my wife then we're going to watch the Sonic movie.

Literally none of this is happening.

If you don't like it, make up your own holiday and define your own method of celebrating it and pitch it to big stores and get them to go along with it.

Not a fan of it myself. Its fun the first few years you are with someone, but after a while it becomes hard to think of good things to do without it getting really expensive. I always feel like I am phoning it in with the flowers/card routine, but I also try to avoid making it a spectacle.

My girl's boyfriend has a great idea for a gift this year, so I only have to make them a fancy dinner. Best Valentines day ever.

Huge call, my Valentines day won't be as good as yours.

Lol at popping a molly. Wannabe stunna alert.

I find it extremely dumb because I feel like you could do the things you would on Valentines Day any other day out of the year.

That being said, the gf and I are just using this as excuse to buy some lobster when we go to Costco tomorrow, maybe pick up some other expensive shit and make a nice dinner. Probably won't do anything else though.

I find it extremely dumb because I feel like you could do the things you would on Valentines Day any other day out of the year.

That being said, the gf and I are just using this as excuse to buy some lobster when we go to Costco tomorrow, maybe pick up some other expensive shit and make a nice dinner. Probably won't do anything else though.

No bouncey-bouncey???

<JagsKiddingMe>

Last Valentine's Day I had with ex-wife #2 was in 2007. She complained about how crowded the restaurant was, how slow service was, among many other things. When we got home she was too full and tired to do anything and passed out on the downstairs sofa all night. So romantic! <45>

<{dayum}>

Lol at popping a molly. Wannabe stunna alert.

<{1-69}>

<{dayum}>

Imagine thinking this was lame. A-level Valentining.

I got a box of gourmet donuts and a $200 bouquet of roses being delivered to my wife's work. Then 2 new Switch games and See's Candies with her foot spa, theragun, diffuser, robe and slippers when she gets home.

{<shrug}

That sounds awesome, bro.

We're romantic types, Sherbrah. It's a good way to be.

{<redford}

Literally none of this is happening.

If you say so.

<Fedor23>

<{1-69}>

That sounds awesome, bro.

We're romantic types, Sherbrah. It's a good way to be.

{<redford}

If you say so.

<Fedor23>
Anyone who says "Molly" I just think of this creature or some fools drinking lean.

Back